1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for heavenlyfantasy

May 16, 2009

1. Im starting my own thread because I do plan to purchase dollie things in the near future ^_^:)
    2. heavenlyfantasy bought a Soulkid Harang head from me and he's fantastic to deal with! Fast communication. States clearly when will the payment be send, and notified me when he received the head. Looking forward to doing business with you ^^
    3. I bought a Doll-zone Mo Fullset from heavenlyfantasy and he was a pleasure to work with! First off, he held the doll for me so I could get money together for it. Then, we met at Otakon 09 so I could see the doll in person. The Mo was just as described, and better! No wear or scratches, he was a dream! Although he was nice enough to offer me a layaway option, I actually ended up just purchasing him on the spot. XD

Sorry I can't say anything about shipping since I bought him then and there, but I was given a free wig, and also the original box and pillows! ^.^

(Just as a side note Eric is an awesome person to talk to as well!)

Oh! I also didn't realize I'd given him too much money when I paid for the Mo, and it was kindly returned to me! You don't see that everyday!

So super-mega-awesome points for heavenlyfantasy on a GREAT transaction! I'd recommend him to anyone! :D
    4. I bought a Soulkid Haranh head from Heavenlyfantasy. After excellent communication, the head arrived promptly and was very well packaged. A beautiful head indeed!

Many thanks,

5. Sold some eyes to heavenlyfantasy and had a wonderfully pleasant transaction. highly recommend.