Feedback for heejo210

Oct 17, 2017

1. Hi, feel free to post feedbacks about me after the transaction.
      I will post on your feedback too.
      Thank you! :)

#1 heejo210, Oct 17, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
    2. I had the real pleasure of selling a Volks YoSD outfit to heejo210! All communication was very fast and friendly. Payment was sent very quick and I was notified when the outfit arrived safely! I would be happy to sell to heejo210 again and would gladly recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much for an overall flawless transaction! I hope your doll enjoys her new outfit! :):thumbup

3. I bought a Bambicrony Kitten of the Fall - Milk Choco Minette from heejo210 and couldn't have had a better experience. The whole way through, communication was extremely prompt, and shipping occurred almost immediately after I sent payment. The doll arrived safe, sound, and in great condition just as advertised. I would be extremely happy to do business with heejo210 again. Thank you so much!

4. I bought a daydream Juliet in love doll from heejo210 and had a great experience for my first purchase on the market place. Great communication and quick response when I asked for an additional picture. Doll arrived quickly and safe. I would definitely do business again with heejo210. Thanks!