1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Heiroglyphica

Feb 8, 2012

1. Please leave feedback for me here.

2. I just sold a lolita dress to Heiroglyphica and it was a pleasure doing the transaction with her. Heiroglyphica replied quickly to any of my questions and paid for the dress very fast. I would totally do business with Heiroglyphica again! :)

3. Heiroglyphica bought some msd clothes from me and it went perfectly. She is very friendly. I would gladly work with her again^^

thanks!

4. Heiroglyphica bought a second set fo Dollmore Model outfits from me, and was excellent to deal with... again! I was glad to deal with her again :-)

Russell

5. Heiroglyphica participated in my Dollmore GO and was a great member to have on board! She was fast with payments and communicated well through our dealings. She was also very understanding about a damaged item that was received from Dollmore. Very nice too! I would love to work with again!

Thanks for participating! :)

6. She bought a doll from me and she was bloody awesome!! T'was a simple transaction with wonderful communication. I hope all customers are like her! I highly recommend selling to her!

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Sold a MNF wig to her. Good communication, and fast and simple transaction. Highly recommended as a buyer! Thank you! :D

8. Heiroglyphica purchased MSD clothes from me. A nice and friendly person, the payment came in super fast, communication was great!!! It was a perfect transaction. Very reliable buyer, a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended!!!

9. Heiroglyphica purchased a Puki body from me. It was a smooth and perfect transaction. Thanks so much.

10. Heiroglyphica bought a msd Infinity style dress from me! Amazing person to do business with! prompt payment and great communication! I'd LOVE to work with her again! I highly recommend her! An ideal buyer!

11. Sold my DL Wish to Shannon. Great communication a quickly paid for Wish. Thank you so much for a very happy transaction!!

12. Heiroglyphica bought some puki cat ears from me. She was pleasant over PMs and she paid quickly. She let me know when they arrived. I would be happy working with her again someday. :)

13. Heiroglyphica purchased a MSD top from me :) The transaction was pleasant and friendly :) Great communication and paid fast. Even let me know whe it arrived!! Thanks so very much!! :)

14. Heiroglyphica bought a vest from me. She paid quickly and was pleasant to deal with. I would deal with her again. Thanks!

15. Heiroglyphica purchased a pair of resin kitty ears from me. Great buyer with fast payment and friendly communication as always!!! Smooth transaction, and everything went perfectly. It was another delightful experience, thank you!

16. I bought a Feeple65 Chloe dreaming faceplate from Heiroglyphica. She was super sweet to work with, and kept me informed every step of the way. The head arrived in perfect condition and had been well packed and protected. It was a very positive transaction overall, and I highly recommend her as a seller! Thanks again!

17. Heiroglyphica bought an MSD dress from my shop. She was so friendly and so kind to deal with. She paid quickly and her communication was excellent. It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommend her ! Thank you so much.

18. Heiroglyphica just purchased an AOD Lan (MSD) doll from me. She was a wonderful buyer and super friendly! I highly recommend doing business with her. The transaction when smoothly and I enjoyed talking to her immensely she is so sweet! I would definitely deal with her anytime in the future! :)