1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Helene - ^__^

Nov 19, 2006

1. Hi all!

I've sold a few things on this forum before and I think I will be selling some more in the future, so it's really about time I start one ^^''

So if you have bought something from me, I really really appreciate it if you could leave a feedback for me here :D

Thank you very much!

2. helene purchased some items from my shop and was a very quick payer. she was also very patient when her package was lost and returned to me and i had to ship it back out to her. Highly recommended.

3. I bought some stockings/socks for Farah from Helene, and she was wonderful to buy from! ^_^

4. i got a shelve plus a teapot set from helene :D :D she;s good to deal with :D

5. I bought a pair of Helene's fabulous geta for my Dollshe boys, as well as non-BJD stuff--she's great to deal with, VERY reliable and fast about shipping! :love

6. Helene ordered and bought a jacket and shirt from me! Production was slightly delayed on my side but she was really nice to me about it! :D Really awesome transaction with prompt payment and lovely compliments! Thank you so much!!

7. Helene is sooooooo awesome! She was super patient while I spent weeks experimenting making Dollshe size pants (without a doll).

8. I bought my Akito (Volks Tony) from Helene on layaway and had a herd time paying it off, but she was really sweet about it, she even sent me an invoice after every payment. plus when I finally paid him off, he got here very quickly! Thank you Helene!
      Ps. Akito says Hi

9. I bought my Akito (Volks Tony) from Helene on layaway and had a herd time paying it off, but she was really sweet about it, she even sent me an invoice after every payment. plus when I finally paid him off, he got here very quickly! Thank you Helene!
      Ps. Akito says Hi:)

10. I bought a DOC Si of all the crazy things from this lovely, lovely gal. She was nice enough to put him on layaway and even included a cute little backpack on a whim with my boy.

She is LOVELY to buy from, and very generous. :3 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMER.

11. I've had multiple transactions with Helene and she's been a joy to work with every step of the way in every single sale. I recommend her highly as a buyer and a seller.

12. I bought an outfit from Hound from Helene and she is a super seller! ^^ Thanks so much for the quick shipping and friendly banter back and forth!

13. MUCH happiness here after buying a hound sized guitar from Helene,the service was super fast and friendly, the item was wonderfully packaged and my boy was thrilled with it!

Seek peace

Carol

14. I purchased this wonderful dollfie size japanese setup, such as zen garden and display case! Perfect communication, and arrived fast and safe! A+++++++++++++++ SELLER !! XD

15. I purchased some sandals from Helene - they arrived quickly and well-packed.
      Thanks again! ^^

16. Bought some lovely, well-made, terrifically-packed-for-international-shipping doll-sized geta! And she was so nice to deal with!

17. i bought some Geta shoes that she made, for my hound. and she was fast to send them, fast to reply to her pm's and they got to me safe and sound. ^_^ oh, and did i say they were real nice? LOL they are super cool, and very light.

18. I just received a white fur wig I bought from Helene. It arrived in great shape and I really like it, and best of all, it was a real bargain!

Her communication was great, and shipping was prompt, and she's really nice!

~divi :fangirl:

19. I commissioned Helene to do a faceup for my dreaming moon. She let me know everything along the way. He looks fantastic and arrived safe and sound. Helene is wonderful to deal with! I recommend her to anyone ^.^