1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Aug 10, 2010

1. HELLO

you can put your comments here !
    2. I put the feedback positive +1,the person is is a very fast with shipping,I'm very happy
    3. Just received a head from heliantas, great communication and prompt shipping. I'm very happy with my boy, thank you so much! :)
    4. heliantas purchsed a Lati Cookie from me, communication was great, super fast payment and she kindly let me know when the doll arrived safely (and sent a super cute photo) I would love to trade again in the future and highly recommend to anyone :)
    5. Heliantas bought a doll from me, great communication throughout and she let me know as soon as she'd arrived safely. Happy to recommend Heliantas as a buyer :)
    6. I bought a Sist faceplate + headback from Heliantas. Couldn't be more pleased! Items were as described, communication was prompt and friendly, and she shipped the items immediately. Highly recommended!
    7. I bought a doll from Heliantas, it was a bit of an impulse purchase and I was worried I wouldn't like the doll but I'm delighted with her, the faceup by Heliantas is very nice and she was shipped quickly and well packaged. I would be happy to purchase from Heliantas in the future :)
    8. I bought an Ash Pathos Shiloh from Heliantas. She was very nice and her communication was great. She shipped very fast and I am definitely pleased wih the new girl. I would definitely do business with Heliantas again. :D
    9. I bought Nexeven from Heliantas with a gorgeous faceup, tattoos, body blushing, and handmade earrings. Communication was perfect and she was packed beautifully. Nexeven is a gorgeous creation. I highly recommend Heliantas for any transaction. :)
    10. Heliantas bought a doll head from me. Polite and friendly communication. Paid super quickly and let me know as soon as she received the item. Highly recommend! Thank you ^^
    11. I sold a Napidoll Rogebell head to Heliantas - an overall easy and pleasant transaction. I'd be more than happy to deal with them again in the future!

Thanks again!
    12. Heliantas purchased my Leekeworld Joshua head. She was a dream to deal with; she answered messages promptly, paid quickly and let me know when the head arrived. I would happily do business with her again.

Thank you so much again for the transaction :D
    13. Heliantas purchased my Gian iMda head. Polite and friendly communication. The transaction took place quickly. The buyer showed understanding and patience: posting was in the holidays. It was not easy waiting.
      I would happily do business with her again.