1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hello Lolita

Mar 26, 2008

1. I bought a Volks/BTSSB dress set from Hello Lolita, and it arrived quickly and in good condition as described. Thanks! :D

2. Bought a Yo-SD hoodie set from me. Great transaction. Thanks! :D

3. I purchased a BtSSB x Volks dress set from hello lolita. She was quick to reply to my inquiries and very friendly to deal with. She shipped quickly and within the time frame that she committed to. The parcel arrived well-packaged. The items that made up the dress set were exactly as described. It was a very satisfying transaction; I would certainly recommend her as a seller~! :cake:

4. Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent communication with prompt payment.. a real pleasure!!

5. Hello Lolita bought a Lati sized Jumper from me. She paid promptly and was very friendly! I would highly recommend doing business with her! Thank you :aheartbea

6. Steph purchased a Volks wig from me and everything went very well. Fast payment, pleasant communication and she let me know as soon as the wig arrived. Thank you so much for a flawless transaction. <3

7. Steph purchased a Fairyland PKF PJ set from me. She was a wonderful buyer! Fast payment, friendly communication, and she was kind enough to let me know when her item arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you! :)

8. Hello Lolita recently purchased an outfit from me. She was absolutely lovely to deal with in every way as always:)

9. Bought a pair of eyes from hello lolita, transaction was perfect! Thanks again!

10. hello lolita bought a volks sd wig from me, awesome transaction, fast friendly emails and payment, excellent! Thank you so much!

11. I purchased a Volks coat from Hello Lolita. It is beautiful, doesn't look it was ever worn. She is a fantastic seller, shipped supper quick in a padded envelope. Thank you!

12. I bought a megu wigs from hello lolita,transaction was great,good seller.
      Thanks again~

13. I bought a wig from hello lolita, and everything went smoothly. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thanks again.

14. I bought from Hello Lolita Volks Tae kimono set, the transaction went smooth - the price and shipping were reasonable, very good and kind contact, the items arrived very fast and in excellent condition!! I'm in love with this set! Thank you very very much and will be happy to deal with you in the future! :aheartbea

15. Hello Lolita used my shopping service to purchase some auction items ^^. Great communication and quick payment. Also a very great attitude even though the post office did some really weird stuff to her package that neither one of us could do anything about but just wait @_@. Would happily work with her again!

16. I bought a pair of eyes from Steph and the transaction went very smoothly. Good communication, fair pricing, fast shipping and all-over wonderful to work with. Thanks!

17. Hello Lolita purchased old Volks sd10G body from me, and I couldn't be happier with this deal ^__^ Fast and super friendly communication, quick payment, she let me know immediately when parcel arrives.
      Thanks so much! ♥

18. Hello Lolita offered me some items she thought I might be interested in and I bought a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes. Great transaction. Wonderful eyes! Thanks! :D

19. I purchased a pair of lolita shoes and a Baby the Stars Shine Bright bonnet from Hello Lolita:goldstar:candycane

:gingerbreadmanVery nice person, always responds to my PM's quickly and she shipped when she said she would

Packing is perfect and arrived very fast, I am very happy and recommend Hello Lolita :chocoberry

:daisy:cloverThank you very much

20. I purchased a pair of Volks loose fist hands from Hello Lolita! A great seller, shipped very quickly!