1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hellorocketship

Aug 20, 2008

1. :] Feedback if I've bought from you, sold to you, or anything you wish! Thank you :)
    2. I am delighted to be the first to leave feedback for hellorocketship ^_^

She bought a pair of trousers and a sweater from me and has been a friendly and prompt buyer. She paid quickly on receipt of the invoice, and has been quick to contact me to inform me of her part of the transaction.

Overall, an excellent buyer! *thumbs up* ^__^ <3 I hope to do business with you again!
    3. Hellorocketship is awesome! She is a great buyer that I would gladly do business with again. Communication was great as well! :)
    4. Hellorocketship some LTF items from our last update. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Perfect transaction. Thanks so much!!
    5. Sold a customized handmade furwig to hellorocketship. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    6. hellorocketship bought a faceplate from me. She was very nice, and paid SO fast - it was just amazing and greatly appreciated. She let me know also when the package arrived.

Thanks a million! I hope you enjoy your girl!
    7. I sold a little outfit to Hello and everything went very smoothly. Her communication was very good! Enjoy!
    8. hellorocketship and I did a trade for a doll and I was very impressed with the communication, friendly-ness and how quickly I received my little puki! I highly recommend!