1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hellsingcountess

Sep 8, 2012

1. Bought a wig from Hellsingcountress. Everything was perfect and she is very nice :) Would be glad yo buy from her again.

2. Hellsingcountess participated in a trade with me, a wig and a pair of eyes from me for a wig and a pair of eye from her. She shipped quickly and was a fair trader. I would work with her again.

3. Hellsingcountess sold me a Soom Migma outfit. Communication was great, she's friendly and replied fast. She shipped out the outfit reliable and fast and it arrived safe and sound. She even refunded me some of the shipping when it turned out the be cheaper than expected! :)
      It was a perfect transaction and I recommend doing business with her!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

4. I bought a pink pigtail Leeke wig from Hellsingcountess and although the curls are delicate, it shipped to me safe and intact without any tangles. :} looks great on my doll! Thanks a lot.

5. I purchases a Fantasy Doll Nina from Hellsingcountess and I couldn't be more pleased! She was great to buy from, very friendly and she shipped fast. Best of all,the doll is wonderful. Thanks!

6. Positive Transaction

Hellsingcountess contacted me with a trade offer of her clothing/shoes/wigs for my Ringdoll Shao. Communication was very fast and she sent the pix I requested of the items immediately and answered questions truthfully about the items, even if the answer meant I might not want them. I picked out enough items to be roughly the same value as I was asking for Shao, and we agreed on how to ship, and she was even able to work with my restricted shipping schedule so we could get things out on the same day. She let me know the day Shao arrived that he was safe, and was patient for my response, since I was away on vacation when my items came in. Everything was packed safely, in great condition, as I expected and she even included a couple of extras (since I had Shao listed at $5 more than the total of the clothes I picked). All around great trade, I would be happy to work with her again!

7. I bought some soom nephilin legs from Hellsingcountess. Had to wait a little bit for the shipping because she had to work, but she threw in a necklace for the wait. Good transaction. :)

8. I traded some clothing, eyes, and other items with Hellsingcountess. Communication was wonderful and she made sure to keep me updated. Overall a GREAT transaction! I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much! :)

9. Sorry for the super late feedback!

I participated in a swap that Hellsingcountess hosted. It was very organized with excellent communication. I had lots of fun and would totally participate again!

10. Hellsincountess too part in my Medieval Swap and was a pleasure to have in it. She made lovely things for her partner and followed the rules. I would recommend her to any future swaps happily. Positive feedback.

11. A bit late to the post here, (life intervened) but I just want to express my happiness with a doll swap I did with Hellsingcountess. Everything was exactly as planned -- which is always a bit stressful when you're talking dolls and not just things for dolls.

The WORST part of it was my landing in the hospital for a week and having no way to let her know that the doll had arrived safely! :)

Highly recommended as a trade partner. Thanks so much.

12. Traded clothes, eyes and wigs with Hellsingcountess for her 2 Violet Fern outfits, a 70cm outfit for boys and some eyes. It was lots of fun and went super smooth! We shipped out at the same time and got our respective packages on the same day. Very satisfied with the process and items!! Thank you again! Would definitely deal with again in the future, no hesitation!

13. Hellsingcountess and I did a trade and it went very well! Communication was very prompt throughout the whole process and packing was done well. Thanks so much!

14. I traded a Hatsune Miku-styled wig to Hellsingcountess and not only was our conversations fun, but I was even given a free item! :love

I'd trade with Hellsingcountess again any time! :XD:

Ryu

15. Halloween Swap 2014
      Positive

Hellsingcountress participated in my Halloween Swap. She was a great participant, and I would love to have her in future swaps.

16. Hellsingcountess and I did a trade, a wig a jacket and some shorts for two faceups done by me. Everything went smoothly, she was polite and quick with replies, very clear in what she wanted, shipped out her part on the same day I shipped the heads back, and everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. She was great to work with and I wouldn't hesitate in trading with her again.

Thank you! A++

17. I bought a RD Shao from Hellsingcountess, and could not have asked for a better transaction. This particular doll meant a lot to me, as he used to belong to a friend of mine and I am utterly in love with him but was not able to get him when he sold the first time - but Hellsingcountess was an angel on working out a layaway with me so I could bring him home! He was quickly shipped, packed securely, and even came with a few little gifts. :) I'd happily do business with her again and highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks SO much! :D

18. I traded some eyes with hellsingcountess. Shipping and communication was quick and they even included some extras. Thanks a ton!

19. I did a trade with hellsingcountess for her IH Stella in exchange for my LUTS SDF Clary and lots of wigs and clothes :) It was a great exchange and she was very nice to work with! I would definitely work with her again :D

20. HelsingCountess sold an SD girl to me. She shipped right away and packed very securely. The face up is super unique and was done by HelsingCountess. It's super nifty!!