1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hemlock Key

Sep 21, 2008

1. I'll start!!

She bought a few accessories from me and she was very friendly, paid quickly, and had great communication. Pleasure to deal with and love to do business with again! Thank you!

2. Hemlock Key bought a wig from me. Her payment was fast, communication great and it was a great transaction.

Many thanks, and I hope you enjoy the wig <3

3. Hemlock Key bought a bunch of accessories from me, everything went well :)

4. Bought some eyes.

Paid right away and was patient for a longer than normal delivery. :D

5. Sent a PM to Hemlock Key about buying my slightly damaged AOD doll. She was very reasonable, and friendly as we worked out a deal. And she paid really quickly and stayed in communication with me until the doll arrived. (I even got pictures of him all fixed up!)

She’s an awesome buyer. Would sell to again in a heartbeat.

:aheartbea

6. I commissioned three guns in sculpy from Hemlock Key. There was a bit of a delay, but everything worked out in the end. Everything was fine. Thanks!:aheartbea

7. Bought a few items from me; payment was quick, and all was lovely. Thanks!

8. Bought A pair of Plaid pants from me, Paid quickly and told me when the package was recieved! Great Buyer! :)

9. She bought a pair of knee breeks from me. :3 Good communication, paid quickly! Thank you!

10. I purchased a DollZone Lotus on layaway from Hemlock Key, and she was a very easy to work with, honest seller. The doll arrived quickly, exceptionally well packaged, and in the description described. She even threw in extra nifty stuff because there was a slight shipping delay. I would love to do business with her again. Thanks again, Hemlock! :)

11. I bought a necklace from Hemlock Key, Super nice. ^_^ <3

12. I bought Glati feather wings and horns from Hemlock Key and we had a fantastic transaction!! ^___^ A pleasure to deal with, and everything was packaged wonderfully so it arrived in pristine condition! ^____^

Thank you so much! And, how did you know I love piggies?! :D <3<3

Would definitely, happily buy from Hemlock Key again ^_^

13. Positive! I bought a puki body and pukisha parts from Hemlock Key and am very happy. She was a pleasure to do business with!

14. I bought a BBB sprite from hemlock key, communication was excellent throughout the transaction and even sent some additional bits and bobs that I wasn't expecting. Fantastic seller!

15. Hemlock Key bought some eyes from me. Great to deal with :)

16. hemlock key was a participant in my "time for a new do" wig swap! the wig was shipped within the time limit and love by her partner! thank you for helping make my swap more amazing!

17. Hemlock Key asked about buying a few wigs from me, she was very patient when I was checking if a wig I had on hold was going to be bought or not and paid very quickly. Thanks! :chocoberry

18. Hemlock Key purchased an MSD head from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the item arrive. She's also really awesome to talk to. Seamless transaction. thank you so much!

19. Hemlock Key took part in my steam-punk sway and did a great job with her gifts and was very pacient while waiting for a swap angel to make her a replacement gift. was a pleasure to have in my swap! ^_^

20. Hemlock Keywas in my Tea Party Swap and made a very nice outfit for her partner and shipped out on time, and she was very patient waiting for me to find her a swap angel since her partner Flaked the swap. Highly recommend her!! ^_^