1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hemlock

Apr 18, 2009

1. Appreciate any feedback here:)
      Thank you!

2. I sold an SDF Dion head to Hemlock, and she was wonderful to work with! She was very polite and friendly; she paid promptly and maintained excellent communication through PMs! I definitely recommend her as a buyer. :)

Thank you very much!

3. I bought a head from hemlock in a split and the transaction went smoothly. :) She kept me informed throughout the ordering and shipping process and the head arrived swiftly and safely. Thank you! :chocoberry

4. I participated in a Dollcatch split with hemlock. She kept me well-informed and communication was great through the whole transaction. She, also, was patient with me on my payment as well. The head arrived me really fast and was carefully packaged. :D I would highly recommend her and would do future business with her, as well. :aheartbea

5. I participated in a Luts GO that Hemlock ran. She's awesome!! She kept me up to date, and was very organized, and shipped really fast. I would definitely work with her again. Also, she was very patient with some PayPal confusion.

Thanks!!!
      Robbin

6. I recently joined a LUTS GO that was headed up by hemlock. She was very professional and kept me informed all the way through the transaction. I received the item from her very quickly - SHE IS A GEM TO DEAL WITH! :aangel:

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar I highly recommend hemlock as a GO leader anytime! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

7. I participated in a Luts GO! ran by hemlock. The GO! went off without a hitch and ended up without one as well! She is very considerate because I was stalking this one wig that gets sold out easily for her to grab it in her cart RIGHT AWAY. lol

The whole transaction was pleasent and she was a pleasure to work with. The package arrived to its destination in perfect condition and I am very pleased. ^^ I highly reccommend her in future GO!s.

8. I participated in Hemlock's Heliot split. Great communication, fast shipping, and the head arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

9. I joined Hemlock's split for the Heliot. A perfect transaction, great communication, everything arrived safely and she even put up with my bugging about when Soom would ship out.

Well do business again!

10. I am buy bow from hemlock in a split Heliot. Shipping quickly and perfectly packing.:D
      Thank You very much;)

11. I bought the Heliot outfit and eyes in a split from Hemlock, and she was lovely to buy from, was polite, and sent the outfit very well packaged, and in perfect condition.

Thanks Hemlock~ C:

12. I bought a Heliot wig, parcel was sent quickly and good packed.
      thank you! :)

13. Super Awesome Seller!!!!!!! :sumomo:

hemlock sold me a body and was EXCELLENT to talk to through the whole thing. My PM's were responded to very quickly, my concerns addressed, my requests fulfilled.
      I would absolutely recommend hemlock as a seller.

hemlock, thank you again so much!!! :abow:

14. Hemlock bought a set of Glot horns from me. She paid quickly and was a joy to deal with. I would definitely do business with her again!

~MidnightPariah

15. I purchased a black fur wig from Hemlock and the transaction was wonderful. Prompt communication, fast shipping, and overall a pleasure to deal with. Thanks! :)

16. I participated in a Leekeworld GO with hemlock. She was wonderful to deal with and kept us up to date every step of the way. Thanks for running the GO! :)

17. I was a participant in hemlock's Leeke GO. She was a fantastic host. Kept us up-to-date the entire time, and the items were shipped ASAP. Would certainly join any of her GOs in the future.

18. Was in on Leeke G.O. also. Hemlock is a terrific hostess for the G.O., with excellent communication and super fast shipping of goodies... I would happily do another G.O. with her as the HOSTESS!!! Thankx so much for getting my girl's horns. HUGZ

- ShadowHawke -

19. I was a participant in Hemlock's Leeke GO. Everything went very smoothly, communication was excellent and fast, thank you so much!

20. Bought quick a bit of stuff (4 wigs and 4 sets of eyes) from hemlock, things could not have gone better or more smoothly. Would absolutely buy again. Thank you!