1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hemlock

Apr 18, 2009

1. Appreciate any feedback here:)
      Thank you!

2. I sold an SDF Dion head to Hemlock, and she was wonderful to work with! She was very polite and friendly; she paid promptly and maintained excellent communication through PMs! I definitely recommend her as a buyer. :)

Thank you very much!

3. I bought a head from hemlock in a split and the transaction went smoothly. :) She kept me informed throughout the ordering and shipping process and the head arrived swiftly and safely. Thank you! :chocoberry

4. I participated in a Dollcatch split with hemlock. She kept me well-informed and communication was great through the whole transaction. She, also, was patient with me on my payment as well. The head arrived me really fast and was carefully packaged. :D I would highly recommend her and would do future business with her, as well. :aheartbea

5. I participated in a Luts GO that Hemlock ran. She's awesome!! She kept me up to date, and was very organized, and shipped really fast. I would definitely work with her again. Also, she was very patient with some PayPal confusion.

Thanks!!!
      Robbin

6. I recently joined a LUTS GO that was headed up by hemlock. She was very professional and kept me informed all the way through the transaction. I received the item from her very quickly - SHE IS A GEM TO DEAL WITH! :aangel:

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar I highly recommend hemlock as a GO leader anytime! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

7. I participated in a Luts GO! ran by hemlock. The GO! went off without a hitch and ended up without one as well! She is very considerate because I was stalking this one wig that gets sold out easily for her to grab it in her cart RIGHT AWAY. lol

The whole transaction was pleasent and she was a pleasure to work with. The package arrived to its destination in perfect condition and I am very pleased. ^^ I highly reccommend her in future GO!s.

8. I participated in Hemlock's Heliot split. Great communication, fast shipping, and the head arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

9. I joined Hemlock's split for the Heliot. A perfect transaction, great communication, everything arrived safely and she even put up with my bugging about when Soom would ship out.

Well do business again!

10. I am buy bow from hemlock in a split Heliot. Shipping quickly and perfectly packing.:D
      Thank You very much;)

11. I bought the Heliot outfit and eyes in a split from Hemlock, and she was lovely to buy from, was polite, and sent the outfit very well packaged, and in perfect condition.

Thanks Hemlock~ C:

12. I bought a Heliot wig, parcel was sent quickly and good packed.
      thank you! :)

13. Super Awesome Seller!!!!!!! :sumomo:

hemlock sold me a body and was EXCELLENT to talk to through the whole thing. My PM's were responded to very quickly, my concerns addressed, my requests fulfilled.
      I would absolutely recommend hemlock as a seller.

hemlock, thank you again so much!!! :abow:

14. Hemlock bought a set of Glot horns from me. She paid quickly and was a joy to deal with. I would definitely do business with her again!

~MidnightPariah

15. I purchased a black fur wig from Hemlock and the transaction was wonderful. Prompt communication, fast shipping, and overall a pleasure to deal with. Thanks! :)

16. I participated in a Leekeworld GO with hemlock. She was wonderful to deal with and kept us up to date every step of the way. Thanks for running the GO! :)

17. I was a participant in hemlock's Leeke GO. She was a fantastic host. Kept us up-to-date the entire time, and the items were shipped ASAP. Would certainly join any of her GOs in the future.

18. Was in on Leeke G.O. also. Hemlock is a terrific hostess for the G.O., with excellent communication and super fast shipping of goodies... I would happily do another G.O. with her as the HOSTESS!!! Thankx so much for getting my girl's horns. HUGZ

- ShadowHawke -

19. I was a participant in Hemlock's Leeke GO. Everything went very smoothly, communication was excellent and fast, thank you so much!

20. Bought quick a bit of stuff (4 wigs and 4 sets of eyes) from hemlock, things could not have gone better or more smoothly. Would absolutely buy again. Thank you!