1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hemlock_Inyx

Oct 22, 2008

1. Starting a thread for my Feedback! Thanks to everyone who posts feedback on my transactions.

2. Inxy commissioned me to give her Soom Sabik elf ears, nipple blush and face up. She was very communicative and good at explaining her needs. I look forward to helping you with mods in the future!

3. I sold Sabik to Inxy. She was very nice to work with and paid me very promptly. Her communication was excellent! Sabik looks great with those new ears and face up!

4. Inyx bought two pairs of eyes and a mini deck of cards. She was very friendly and paid so quickly! I'll happily do business with her again!

5. Inyx bought a pair of boots from me~she was very nice~replied and paid very quickly~a very smooth transaction~thanK you~^^~

6. My toys came in swell condition and very fast. Playing with them right now! Would buy from again!

7. i bought some tinker toys and lincon logs dolly size and just want to state i love them!! XD they are beyond awesomely! thank you very much for locating those and reselling them. they are amazing. and if you restock, i'm sure to buy more. (they don't give you enough big logs lol)

8. Inyx bought a doll from me and she was absolutely lovely to deal with! A great DOA'er! Thank you so much!

MaryT
      anguilla

9. Bought a lovely tea set from Inyx, which I received promptly and in excellent condition. Working with her was an added treat as she was very friendly and patient with a first-time DoA buyer. Thanks again, Inyx! :daisy

10. I purchased several toys for tinies from Inyx, which were shipped very quickly. Great communication! I would definitely recommend her!

11. hemlock_inyx bought a Dollmore Kimono from me. I held it for her until she told me she could pay, and she paid when she said she would. Great communication and very nice ^^ Would sell to again. :)

12. I commissioned a Kimono From Inxy and I was very impressed with the entire transaction. She was very thurough in getting the measurements for my doll and understanding what I wanted. She took the initiative to make sure she had the right patterns ect to accomidate my wishes. When I recieved the Kimono, it fit beautifully, the seems where so small and not bulky at all. It was a really professional sewing job. The ebroidery was well done as well with much thought put in as to how the colors would look together.

Over all I'd say I am and will commission kimono's from Inxy again. Inxy, Mena says thank you for making her look so good!;)

13. Sold a pair of sandals to Hemlock. Easy transaction, no complaints at all. Thanks again!

14. Inxy did an amazing custom Kimono for me. 3 layers, all hidden stitches, embroidery up the wazoo, and the detail was perfect. She even fashioned a special Obi for me. She really worked with me on my requests but thought out side the box when it was needed a couple times to get me the result I wanted. I'm so impressed! It's a masterpiece! Thank you Inxy ,my girl looks AMAZING!

15. [​IMG]

Inyx did a fabulous job in making a kimono and robe for my dollshe bernard!:D Great communication and transaction; highly reommend this member and artist.:)

Thank you so much!!

16. Hemlock_inyx bought a head from me and she's a fabulous person to deal with: communication was excellent and I received her payment super quickly. I certainly recommend her! :cake:

17. ~Positive~
      I commissioned Hemlock_Inyx for a custom kimono. The detail and fine work are amazing! Such a professional and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. The kimono is like a miniature of the real thing, all tailored to perfectly fit my boy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another from Hemlock_Inyx as the quality of work is astounding. ^__^

18. I bought the Heise White Leather set off of Hemlock_Inyx. The transaction was smooth, she is great with communication and the outfit arrived in pristine condition.

19. I just bought a wig from Hemlock_Inyx. A perfect transaction! Communcation was excellent, shipping was LIGHTING fast, and wig was perfect! Couldn't ask for a better transaction!

Thank you so much!

20. She bought a SD dogtag from me. She was very sweet and transferred the money quickly. Communication was good and fast. Definitely recommended!