1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HerrZog

Sep 19, 2009

1. I didn't see one these sooo I thought I would start one :D Please leave feedback for HerrZog if you have had a transaction with her :)

:pcupcake :bcupcake :pcupcake

2. HerrZog was a part of my Spirit Doll Grey Resin GO and was a blast to deal with :) Great communications and fast payments. Thanks HerrZog & Enjoy your Completed Euclase! ;)

~Nina

3. HerrZog purchased a SOOM Beryl off of me, and she was fantastic to deal with. Great communication and super fast payment. She even let me know that the doll had arrived safe and sound. All around a great person to deal with.

4. HerrZog paid immediately after the secondary discussions about the Chrom head and her communication was very good and I recommend dealing with her again! Thank You!

5. I am very disappointed...
      After reserving to me the Cass ocean parts, she sold it to an another personn.
      I was waiting for the total price, and she told me that a friend wanted the parts too.
      But it was reserved to me... So I am a little angry. I missed another parts because of it.

6. About jacty post - my friend asked about Cass parts early, but I saw her post lately then jacty's. It's my bad, and I'm really sorry for it ((

7. HerrZog bought a doll from me,
      she was very, very nice and it was a pleasant transaction. Highly recommend!

8. HerrZog purchased a doll head from me. She was very pleasant to deal with, let me know when the head arrived safely, and I definitely would do business with her again.
      Thanks!
      :)

9. Herrzog bought my galena head.Paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with.

10. HerrZog bought a Soom body from me, and was very patient, fast with her communication, and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone else and do business with her again.

11. HerrZog brought a Euclase Head from me. Paid promptly, was very friendly in communication. A very seamless and pleasant transaction. :D

12. I've taken part in Herrzog's collective order from Volks and would like to thank her! <3
      Everything went great, she is a very good organizer ^___^

13. Bought a pair of lovely eyes from Herrzog! Good Communication and Fast Shipping! Thanks so much! I highly recommend! ^^

14. Herrzog made a gorgeous faceup for my dolls
      The best faceups I've ever had done))))
      I will certainly be back!
      and I've taken part in Herrzog's collective order from different! sites
      Everything went great, she is a very good organizer and artist ^___^

15. HerrZog is great buyer, thanks ^^

16. Herrzog sold a Olivia head to me and she arrived very very fast and safely packed. The doll itself is beautiful and Herzzog even took more photos for me when I requested. Plus she allowed me to wait without a deposit for a very long time and she was just so patient and lovely throughout the process. Therefore I recommend you to all!

Thanks again and will love to do business with you anytime

17. HerrZog purchased a SOOM Beryl from me and she was positively exquisite to work with. She's very friendly, great with communication and payments were sent exactly when she said they would be. :) This was a flawless transaction from beginning to end and I am very pleased with how she is to work with. A wonderful buyer that I would love to do business with anytime!! :D Highly, highly recommended!

]&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]&#9829;[
      ]&#9829;[ It was an absolute pleasure to do business with you!! ]&#9829;[​

18. i sold my soom amber head to HerrZog,
      communication was good and payment went quickly, she let me know when the head arrived safely
      would definitely do business with her again.
      thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction

lamira

19. HerrZog bought a heliot from me, she was incredibly patient, polite and generally a pleasure to do business with as well as prompt with payments, I'd happily do business with her again~

20. HerrZog made makeup for many of my dolls, and I've always admired her works done with fine taste and love for details. Surely, I'm about to commission her to make up for my other dolls - especially a fantasy makeup! ;)
      My purchase transaction from HerrZog was smooth and pleasant, too.