1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hervoyel

Jul 5, 2010

1. If we've had dealings, post here! :)

2. Hervoyel bought a lt Cocori head from me. She was very easy to communicate with, paid quickly and I would be happy to deal with her again!

3. Hervoyel bought a doll from me. She had some very smart questions, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as he arrived. =^i^= Highly recommended!!! :D Thanks!!

4. Hervoyel bought two sets of clothes rom me. Communicaiton was easy and she paid promptly.
      Thank you!

5. I purchased a Bobobie Ariel from Hervoyel, the communication was great and prompt and it got to me quickly :3nodding:

6. I bought a Loongsoul XuanBing blank head from Hervoyel and she was quick and professional. She was also very gracious about problems that were completely on my end.

7. Bought a Mirodoll Lele from @Hervoyel . Good communication. Doll was sent quickly and was well packaged. Would definitely recommend Hervoyel as a seller!

8. I bought an Iplehouse Cocori from Hervoyal. We did an in person meet. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the meet was very pleasant.
      I would gladly do business with Hervoyal again!