1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hervoyel

Jul 5, 2010

1. If we've had dealings, post here! :)

2. Hervoyel bought a lt Cocori head from me. She was very easy to communicate with, paid quickly and I would be happy to deal with her again!

3. Hervoyel bought a doll from me. She had some very smart questions, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as he arrived. =^i^= Highly recommended!!! :D Thanks!!

4. Hervoyel bought two sets of clothes rom me. Communicaiton was easy and she paid promptly.
      Thank you!

5. I purchased a Bobobie Ariel from Hervoyel, the communication was great and prompt and it got to me quickly :3nodding:

6. I bought a Loongsoul XuanBing blank head from Hervoyel and she was quick and professional. She was also very gracious about problems that were completely on my end.

7. Bought a Mirodoll Lele from @Hervoyel . Good communication. Doll was sent quickly and was well packaged. Would definitely recommend Hervoyel as a seller!

8. I bought an Iplehouse Cocori from Hervoyal. We did an in person meet. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the meet was very pleasant.
      I would gladly do business with Hervoyal again!

9. Purchased a Dollzone Alpha. He was shipped the same day I paid and arrived safely. Was very well packed. Great communication from seller. Highly recommended. Thank you again :)

10. Bought a limhwa tan half elf from Hervoyel on layaway. Was a great experience, everything went perfectly and I love my new girl

11. I bought a Fantasy Doll Charlotte from Hervoyel. Replies were quick and shipping was fast! Thanks!

12. Just purchased a Loongsoul XuanYan with LE automail parts from Hervoyel. Their communication was always very quick (less than 24 hours). They shipped quickly, and the doll was well packaged. Extremely awesome transaction, and I would definitely buy from them again.