1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hestiarectomy

Jan 24, 2016

1. I'm posting this since I'm absent minded and have already purchased from members but never got feedback. This is to quell anxiety from those doing business with the me.

2. Hestiarectomy purchased two MiniFee heads from me in late 2014. It was a good transaction, conversation was pleasant and he paid when he said he would. All in all, I would be happy to do business with him again.

3. Hestiarectomy buy my MNF head and he is a fabulous buyer! It was a real pleasure from start to finish. He were always answered quickly. He paid straight away and let me know as soon as head arrived. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.Thanks so much, again!

4. Adrian bought my DZ Moment-Ji from me and was absolutely lovely! They are very quick to reply and paid their layaway on time. As soon as the doll arrived they let me know, too.
      I'd happily sell to them again!
      Thanks ;v;

5. Hestiarectomy bought a new pair of Iplehouse JID long nailed gal hands from me.
      Super speedy paypal, and very friendly communications! He let me know that
      he liked the hands too.
      Thank you Adrian, for a great transaction!!

6. Seller Feedback

♡ Type of Feedback: Positive

✭ Communication: Great

♡ Payment time: Fast

✭Overall experience: Very satisfied

♡ Additional comments: Hestiarectomy bought a MSD sized bunkbed from me, communication was prompt as well as payment, thanks so much! =^_^=

7. Sold an Iplehouse JID girl body to Hestiarectomy on a short layaway and everything went perfectly. Prompt, friendly communication, and paid off the doll more quickly than expected. Overall great transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again! :)

8. I bought a Xagadoll Sylvia boy from Hestiarectomy and had such a great experience! Communication was swift and very pleasant, and shipping was faster than originally estimated! The little guy arrived to me in pristine condition with all of his paperwork and his box, unharmed! Would definitely buy from again!! ^_^

9. I bought a MNF Mir head from Hestiarectomy and everything went perfect ^^
      He was very kind and helpful, he let me split, sent the package quick and safe, the head is beautiful and I'm so happy to purchase one of my grails I was looking for for months!
      I would definitely buy from him again. c:

10. Hestiarectomy bought two doll heads from me on layaway. Except needing a tiny reminder of the second payment (we all have busy lives, so no hard feelings) everything went along really smoothly. I would do buisness with him again! :)

11. Hestiarectomy purchased a doll head from me and it was a pleasant transaction. Communication was friendly, polite and in good time. Payment was prompt and everything was prompt. A lovely buyer! Thank you.

12. This transaction was fantastic. Bought a cp delf body from me through layaway while we mused about how awesomdrugs are. payments were done promptly and communication was always pleasant. Would not hesitate to sell to Adrian. Thanks for buying

13. Feedback type: Neutral

I purchased a MiniFee Mir from Hestiarectomy
      Upon initial purchase I was told that they would ship the next day. This did not happen. Communication was sparse and indirect. After the second promise of shipment fell through, I opened a Paypal dispute, which was later escalated to a claim. I received a full refund from PayPal, as I never received the doll.
      Hestiarectomy informed me that they had some personal issues going on at the time of the purchase. For this reason, my feedback is neutral rather than negative.

14. Hestiarectomy responded to a WTB thread I had for a Fairyline body. Communication was quick and precise. They went past their shipping date a few times, but nothing terribly long. Everything was so well packed and got to me really fast after that. The body is beautiful and I am so happy with it! Thank you for helping me bring my girl to life ^_^ I do recommend them as a seller!

15. Hestiarectomy purchased a full doll from me and did layaway and made all payments right on time!! and was a true pleasure to work with!! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Adrian again for either selling or buying!! Thank you and I hope you enjoy her!!! :3nodding:

16. Hestiarectomy took part in my Fairyland Sylvia Split. Great communication, prompt payments, and even let me know when the package arrived! Thank you so much for a smooth transaction. Would love to do business again. A+

17. Feedback: Positive
      I purchased a Sircca Elf head (NS) from Hestiarectomy. Communication was clear. I was nervous, being a first-time buyer through the forums, as I'm sure Hestiarectomy was nervous about me. We ironed out the shipping amount and other details, and everything went smoothly. The head arrived within a week of my payment clearing, safe and sound. I couldn't be happier. A

18. I purchased a minifee body with Sircca centaur parts from Hestiarectomy on layaway. Communication was good at the outset and we even chatted about some fun 90s memories. When it came to shipping there was confusion due to a breakdown in our correspondence near the end. When the doll arrived it was packaged well and I am very happy with it. Aside from the lapse in communication it was a pleasant experience overall.

19. I bought a fairyland vampire sylvia head. Communication was very good and it was shipped quick. Arrived with no damage

20. Hestiarectomy bought my doll leaves body, and was prompt with communication & quick to pay; it was a great transaction and I'd gladly suggest Hestiarectomy as a buyer to anyone. :)