1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for heybri

Jan 30, 2011

1. Hello,

If I have ever purchased/traded/sold to you please leave feedback here! :)

2. I sold a wig to heybri. Communication was friendly, and the transaction went flawlessly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks for a great sale!

3. Sold a pair of white boots to heybri and she paid very quickly. She was always very polite in all communications and kept me updated on some mailing issues at her school. Would definitely do business with again and highly recommend her to anyone her on DoA.
      Thanks for keeping me updated Bri! :)

4. Sold a luts msd top to heybri, it was a perfect transaction, super fast payment, great communication, friendly, and easy to deal with! :) thank you so much!! Highly recommended ^__^

5. Heybri purchased a dollmore kid suntan paran msd from me and it was simply a delightful transaction. Her communication was reliable, thoughtful, and very friendly. She was very thorough and precise, not being afraid to ask questions. She paid in full and overall it was one of those transactions you just dream of dealing with. I highly recommend her as a buyer and would gladly deal with again.
      Thank you!
      Enjoy your new girl!