1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HeyJude

Nov 21, 2010

1. I bought a pukifee Halloween event faceplate from HeyJude and i am so incredibly happy with this transaction. I had almost given up hope for ever finding one, but they saw my wanted thread and not only made my dream come true but also didnt put a huge pricetag on it. Thank you so much, HeyJude!! I recommend this seller to anyone and everyone ❤

2. I sold a Senior delf body to HeyJude and they were a joy to work with :) Communication was great and payment was speedy.

3. I bought a minifee body from HeyJude. They were super honest about the minor flaws of the body, shipped out fast and were even more concerned with the safe arrival than I was. ^_^ Awesome seller! Thank you!

4. I bought a tan Rheia head from HeyJude and everything was just fabulous. Shipped SO fast - plus she made certain I understood the condition of the item. And in fact... I could hardly see the defect she was talking about (it was an ever so slightly damaged faceup). So my point is- she is open and honest, from Michigan (go blue!) and a super fast and super SAFE shipper!! I would definitely buy from her again in a heartbeat. AWESOME, awesome DOA transaction. THANK YOUUUU

5. Bought the new feeple65 Sylvia sleeping vampire faceplate from HeyJude and the transaction and shipping was amazing! Would deal with her again!

6. HeyJude sold me a Souldoll Sharon head and it was such a great transaction; she even refunded me some postage money when she totally did not have to! Quick and careful shipping and great communication too--I would do business again anytime! Thank you so much! <3

7. @HeyJude Sold me a pair of Sylvia Horns and the transaction went smooth as silk!!!! She was patient, understanding, and shipped out my package very quickly:thumbup:thumbup for this awesome seller.
      ~Anthony

8. POSITIVE

I had an excellent transaction with HeyJude :)
      She purchased an Iplehouse Lisa Te Addiction Sword from me. Payment was received quickly and she followed up with me when it arrived.
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you! <3

9. I purchased a Fairyland Summer 2017 event sword from @HeyJude .
      It arrived today in perfect condition, just as shown. HeyJude was delightful to work with, and very prompt in messaging me. I would gladly buy from them again!

10. POSITIVE

I had another wonderful transaction with HeyJude :D
      I purchased her LUTS Senior Delf Type 2 body. Communication was always prompt and friendly
      The body was packed extremely well and arrived in perfect condition :D Thank you!

11. She’s an amazing seller! She kept me posted, great communication! She really cared about the transaction and I recommend her highly :)

12. Bought a yo dress from HeyJude. She shipped really fast and keeps up great communication. Thanks :D

13. I bought an Impl Doll Aurora head. Paid on a Friday or Saturday night. Head was promptly shipped the following Monday and arrived to me on Wednesday. Packed well. They also included some eyes that I ended up really liking.

14. Excellent transaction with HeyJude who purchased an Aileendoll Ashes from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

15. HeyJude commissioned me for some modification work on one of her dolls. :) I opened the eyes on a sleeping head, and added elf ears on her tiny Dollshe Fashion size Grant Phillippe.

Throughout the whole process HeyJude was quick to respond to any messages I sent, and quick to address any questions I had and clarify things when necessary. She was clear with what she wanted, and was able/willing to do little sketches on my photographs to help illustrate exactly how things should be.
      She was also patient throughout the whole process, and never made me feel rushed or pressured into working faster, which I greatly appreciate! :)

Thank you so much for commissioning me, HeyJude! I had a great time working on your boy~

16. I had a smooth & quick transaction with HeyJude and highly recommend her as a seller! A++++

17. I bought a Dollshe Fashion Maxi 26F bust from Jess, and the transaction went perfectly! Communication was quick and very friendly, the shipping was very fast, and the packaging ensured a safe arrival. Thank you!

18. I purchased a Dollshe fashion maxi bust from HeyJude. Communication was very clear, shipping fast, and it arrived in perfect condition. I definitely recommend to do business with HeyJude. Thank you again!

19. I had a great transaction with HeyJude. She kind enough to split some Dollshe gesture hand parts from a doll for me when I asked, named a very fair price, and shipped the very next morning after I asked. The parts were wrapped very neatly and securely, and HeyJude was very friendly and professional throughout all communication. Thank you!

20. HeyJude commissioned me for customization work again. :) This time to add claw nails on some Dollshe Fashion-size hands and feet.

Like the last time we worked together, she was quick to respond to all communication, clear with what she wanted, provided reference photos, and was patient throughout the process.
      She paid the invoice promptly, and let me know when the items had arrived safely back at home.

Once again, I had a great time working with HeyJude! I always enjoy mod work a great deal, and I had a lot of fun working on something so tiny!
      Thanks so much for a great transaction!