1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HeyJude

Nov 21, 2010

1. I purchased a modded Dollshe Grant Philippe from Heyjude. He arrived quickly and very well packaged!

2. I bought an Aileen Doll Ashes dragon from HeyJude. It was a great experience and the transaction went very smoothly. She also shipped him out very quickly, and was prompt and friendly with her communication. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

3. HeyJude bought Amadiz Yolande from me on a short layaway. She communicated with me during the entire layaway and paid the layaway off early. It was a very pleasant experience and I would gladly do business with her again.

4. I bought an Argonautica Doll Little Ifi from HeyJude! It was a perfect transaction. Great communication. Ifi was well packed and shipped promptly! I would love to do business with her again!

5. (I forgot to leave a feedback)

I bought a Modded DollShe doll from HeyJude, they were easy to communicate with, the transaction went smoothly and they shipped out the package really fast. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

6. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I answered a WTB from HeyJude. Everything was lovely and went well! she let me know when the head came in and it even turned out to be the one she had sold previously and missed! Fate! So happy they're reunited! Would deal with her again any time!

7. HeyJude purchased from me a pair of Soom horns :-3 amazing communication, super fast payment, she let me know when the parcel arrived.
      I've loved working with her and I'd do it again anytime. I highly recommend her, thank you for this nice transaction!

8. I purchased two sets of Dollshe hands from HeyJude. Communication was very easy, the hands were well packed, and everything was shipped quickly. Thank you so much for the pleasant transaction! These hands were just what I was looking for. :)

9. I bought an Arsene and an Amanda Beauty fashion maxi heads from HeyJude! They were kind enough to send the package to my relative in the US since they're not currently shipping to my country because of Covid. I took a long time to let them know if the package had arrived well since I didn't receive it but they were really understanding. Everything went great and I'm really happy to have bought these items! Thank you so much! :3nodding:

10. I recently purchased a Dollshe fashion size Adonis (on the Arsene body) with full faceup/body/mani/pedi from @HeyJude + wig, eyes, accessories, and everything went fantastically! We worked out a layaway that worked well for us both, which I was very grateful for because I was also moving in the middle of it. Amazingly, once shipped, Adonis arrived within 1 business day (total USPS insanity, this never happens).

Would absolutely be happy to buy more dolls/items from HeyJude in future!!

11. HeyJude purchased a secondhand Fairyland ChicLine Rou + some extra heads I’d had in storage for some time. I’m so happy that they’re going to a place where they will be appreciated. :)

HeyJude payed promptly on the dates we’d agreed on with no issues and let me know as soon as the box arrived. Wonderful transaction, I couldn’t be more pleased.

Thanks again!

12. We had a wonderful deal!
      Hey Jude bought ChicLine Chloe from me.
      The payment was made instantly, the communication was very pleasant and productive.
      I will be happy to cooperate in the future

13. HeyJude bought a Fairyland Chicline El head from me and they were super pleasant to business with! Everything went smoothly, their communication was great and super friendly, and I would highly recommend them as a buyer. Thank you again, I'd definitely love to do business with you again!

14. I sold an Amerai Michigan Dogman to HeyJude. It was a perfect transaction. Pleasant to work with, good communication. I would gladly do business with HeyJude again!

15. I purchased a 2D Doll body on layaway from HeyJude and the transaction couldn't have gone any better! Communication was regular and was incredibly friendly, and the body was sent well-packaged and exactly as described - we had initially agreed on a lower shipping cost to send it unstrung, but when that wasn't possible I was not asked to cover the extra cost of the larger box. I would absolutely do business with HeyJude again!

16. Positive feedback!!

I bought a color-match Df-H 63cm body from HeyJude on short layaway and I could not be happier! Everything went well, HeyJude is friendly and packaged super well! My girls looks amazeballs! Thanks so much again!

17. I bought an Amadiz Magdalena Old head from HeyJude, back in August last year, and after an absolute nightmare shipping time (thanks Covid shipping restrictions! :|), the head arrived today, safe and sound. HeyJude was incredibly patient and helpful throughout the entire process of trying to locate the parcel and she went absolutely above and beyond to help me.
      11/10 a wonderful seller, and I would absolutely recommend her! Thank you so much! :hug:

18. I bought a Doll Family A boy body from HeyJude. Communication is wonderful and the item was very carefully packed. All in great condition like the sale post stated. Definitely would buy again from them! Thank you so much!

19. I purchased an Amadiz body from HeyJude and she was a gem to work with! She was communicative and made sure I had options when it came to shipping. The body arrived incredibly quickly, and was excellently packaged. All in all this was a wonderful transaction and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with her again!

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought an RDean nrei from @HeyJude and it was a great transaction! She let me know when it was going to ship, and shipped it on time! It was well packed too. I would buy from her again!