1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HF

Jul 21, 2006

1. Ugh, I've been lazy and I've only now gotten around to making my feedback thread. I think I've traded with at least 20 DOA members, so I'm long overdue! Please post here if you've traded with me, and I will definitely post on your thread too. Thanks!

Off the top of my head, I can say I have had good trading experiences with:
      platinum
      Zully Quirke
      lillibet
      mayumi
      Elfyn
      Scissorhand
      Pia
      Bloodlath
      Cennaka
      Sola
      Ian-KunX
      knovak
      himitsu
      Cenarius
      rattimoth
      sumomo123
      california7art
      chiyo_no_saru
      monicax86
      PookieNoodle
      semirans
      karenc
      sophie
      kiwiflowers

2. Item shipped quickly, great communication! Can't wait to recieve my item!

3. I had a lovely shopping experience with HF. She's very sweet. Communication was good, shpping was speedy and I was delighted with my purchase. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do business with her again.

4. I had a great experience with HF. Great communication, all items were exactly as described, shipping was fast. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

5. i had a great buying transaction with HF ^^ She is a nice seller! ^___^

6. I just received a pair of blue glass eyes purchased from HF. The eyes were perfect, as described, and arrived quickly. It was an excellent transaction - I would happily purchase from her again! :)

7. I too, had a great transaction! wouldn't hesitate to do it all again :>

Seek peace

Carol

8. HF is such a wonderful and friendly seller! Excellent communication, my new boy arrived in great condition and very well packaged ^^

Thanks!! I love him! :D

9. I've had a wonderful transaction with HF. She replied quickly to pms, and sent the clothes I bought from her extremely fast. It was packed well, and exactly as described. Definitely recommended! ^^

10. I bought an item from HF a few aweeks ago which arrived quickly, protectively packaged and just as pristine as she stated. Thanks !

11. I bought from HF, she is friendly and quick with communication, she sent my item out fast too! Definately recommended :daisy

12. Great communication, very fast shipper! I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

13. I purchased a cute pair of black heels for my sd13mimi and HF helped me to figure if they would fit, and answered all my PMs very quickly!
      Super fast shipment, and overall a perfect transaction!
      *jen

14. Great transaction-promptly shipped--would certainly buy from again.Thanks!

15. Date: 09.17.06
      Item: Domadoll CENTAUR Elf Jado
      Transaction: Simply WONDERFUL, A++ and uber fast! thank-you!

16. HF is a great buyer. Very easy to deal with. Paid quickly and gave me an update on when the items arrived.

Many Thanks!

17. Great seller. Fast at mailing the items out and leaving messages when they were shipped. Would love to do business again.

Senna

18. Wonderful and friendly buyer throughout the whole transaction. Fast payment and great afterward update. Highly recommended and thank you very much!!!x.

19. Had a great transaction with HF, she was a very courteous and friendly buyer and paid very promptly, and let me know as soon as her item had arrived safely. Would be very happy to do business again! :D

20. I dealt with HF for Sato FCS.

I ordered SD13 Boy for her :) Her responses were always fast and lovely :fangirl: We could have very good communication. She had been very patient and understanding for everything. Payment was very fast, too!! Thank you very much for giving me your order! *Hugs*

HF is really a nice buyer and you can deal with her comfortable ;)
      I highly recommended HF!! :thumbup