1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hhelenhh

Jul 11, 2006

1. Hi all,
      This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.
    2. Let me be the first to post I made a trade with hhelenhh and the doll was exactly as decribed and sent super safely packaged and I would definitely deal with her again! Wonderful experience and all went well!
    3. Hi Helen

It is great to have 'met' you. And spoken to you!!!!

Lovely lady. I have no hesitation in recommending anyone to buy from Helen with confidence.

I have bought two 'lovelies' from her and they are just gorgeous. (Hound and Yukinojo).

Thank you Helen

Katina x
    4. Helen purchased a Bambi Croney Kumi from me... she paid very promptly and was great about keeping me updated as to the package progress on her end :)
    5. Hi Helen!

Helen is part of my local doll meet group and I have purchased several things from her, including a lovely Souldoll Miryu :) We highly recommend her!
    6. Helen adopted my little Cutie Delf Cory and everything went great! :)

7. I got my volks Tony today and he's in perfect condition! So well packed!
      Thanks for putting up with my paypal trouble!
      A+ seller :)
    8. Perfect seller, great communication. Great packing. I totally recommed her in everyway
    9. great seller!
      doll arrived very well packed, helen used tons of bubble wrap. she was very understanding and easygoing during the transaction.
    10. Bought a CH girl body from her, it was packaged great and the doll is in great condition. Thanks hhelenhh!!!
    11. I bought a AG Minis loft from Helen and she is a wonderful seller!
    12. I just adopted Helen's Cutie Delf Cory.
      He arrived lightning fast and is just precious!

Helen's great to deal with: excellent communication and response! ^_^

Thank you!!
    13. I bought a Choa head from her, it was well packed and very nice head, very honest and fair person also.
    14. i bought a woori kid delf from her, amazingly fast shipping, great communication, packaged so well, she also sent extra clothes and a wig for him too, i'm so happy, thank you!!!!!
    15. super positive !very nice and very patient!she purchased a "Lati shaina" head from me... she paid it very promptly! I totally recommed her !!
    16. Super!! I just bought a Yisol from Helen and everything about the transaction was perfect!! Fast response to my pm, super-fast shipping, adorable doll, beautifully packed, lovely emails. The best!!
    17. Hi All,
      Here's my feedback thread. Please leave feedback if you've had a transaction with me.
    18. I have some transactions with her. It has been my great pleasure to deal with her. Welcome back !
    19. I bought several SD boy outfits from hhelenhh, and was very pleased - the transaction went smoothly, and she shipped them out quickly. Thanks!
    20. Arrived at my house 2 shipping days after I paid for it, in excellent condition with obvious care taken to the packing. Offered me a reasonable layaway and kept in good communication. YOu can't ask for anything more because there just isn't anything more. :D