Feedback for Hiatari

Feb 19, 2018

1. Hello all! If you have ever had a transaction with me, please feel free to leave your comment below.

2. Hiatari responded to my WTB for an Iplehouse outfit and it was a wonderful transaction! The outfit was truly pristine and I am so happy to have it! :3nodding: Communication was excellent, and Hiatari kept me informed throughout the posting process. I highly recommend them as a seller!

3. Hiatari is a great seller. Worked closely with me over a long period of time for me to split payments/layaway on Soom super gem! Good communication and doll arrived well packed! Thank you.

4. Recently adopted a very pretty Iplehouse KID; excellent communication and therefore very positive feedback. I would not hesitate adopting from Hiatari again ^^

5. I bought an Iplehouse addiction Bianca from Hiatari and it was a great transaction from start to finish. They were very patient with my questions and the fact that I would have to come back in a month after the first inquiry to see if she was still available while I secured funds. The box was well packaged, shipped in a timely fashion and with the neatest customs form filled out that I've ever seen. Doll was even better than described as it turned out she also came with the glorious addiction batears! Sent me over the moon and I would definitely do business with Hiatari again and recommend them as a seller to others.

6. I purchased An iplehouse isabel and the transaction was very smooth, the package came in neat and perfect. I would def purchase again from Hiatari!