1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HieronymusWhite

Oct 24, 2008

1. I did a Too/Bee-A split with HieronymusWhite and she was great with payment as well as communication. It was a breeze handling this split- thank you so much!

2. I purchased a Tender Bee-A from HieronymusWhite, and the experience was nothing short of fantastic!

The Bee-A was shipped promptly, very securely, and quite beautifully! XD She even included a little letter with the doll, letting me know that one of the included items was going to be shipped separately, which arrived in the same day~

Hiro is honestly too sweet for words, and is very easy to work with; if you're looking for a smooth and flawless transaction, I cannot recommend her enough!

Thanks again for everything! :D

3. Hie-chan bought my Minoruworld Liela from me! She was prompt to pay and incredibly wonderful to work with. I can't wait to do buisness with her again.

4. I purchased a Bobobie Sprite from Hiro and it was a great experience.

I asked for the doll to be shipped unstrung to save on international postage, and she took the time to wrap each piece in color coded wrappings with little labels so I had no trouble restringing and everything was well padded.

Thanks so much!

5. Just completed a great transaction with Hiro. She bought my Batchix Machina on layaway and was wonderful throughout the whole process. I would gladly deal with her again.

Thank you!