1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Higgy

Jul 27, 2010

1. Higgy bought a pair of pants from me and it was a pleasure doing business with them ^^

2. I sold Higgy a NotDoll Peru MSD. She paid promptly and was always friendly in communication. Also let me know when she arrived. A perfect international transaction! Would definitely do business with again.

3. Higgy bought a couple of wigs from me. It was an easy transaction and I would gladly deal with her again^^

4. Higgy purchased my modified Luts Summer 09 event head. She was really a pleasure to work with, and I'd definitely recommend her!

5. Higgy bought a head from me. Great seller and great to communicate with! Easy transaction!

6. Higgy purchased a YID male body from me, she is a very nice customer and I will be happy to have transaction with her again:)

7. Higgy sold me a bobobie/luts hybrid doll, fast shipping, well packed, exactly as described and she was super sweet about my layaway needs, would love to do business with her again any day!