1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack For hikaraxxy

May 12, 2010

1. ^___^!! +++ Perfect transaction and the eyes are just as described <33
      I bought a couple of pairs of eyes from Hikaraxxy and do not have a single complaint!
      The transaction was super easy, & communication was perfect^_^!!
      The eyes are SOOo cute ! and they arrived really really quickly =D!
      I couldn't be happier, and I will definitely buy from again =D!!

2. I bought a pair of eyes from her. All done without problems! The eyes was great and come really fast *_* thank you!

3. Bought eyes again from hikaraxxy!! Perfect transaction, shipped quickly, packaged neatly. All in all highly recommend.

4. I bought 3 pairs of eyes from Hikaraxxy.
      The items arrived very fast and in good condition.
      Thank you.

5. Purchased eyes from her thread. Shipped fast and great communication. Over all a perfect transaction. Thank you.

6. Always a great transaction with hikaraxxy! Purchased 2 pairs of eyes from the Full House thread and like always she shipped them out super fast and they look fantastic! Thanks again! ^^

7. I bought a pair of eyes from Hikaraxxy. The shipping took forever, but I guess that's what you get when you pay $3 for shipping. XD Items arrived in good condition are were as advertised.

8. I purchased yet another set of eyes from hikaraxxy. As always; swift communication, fast sending and the eyes are lovely! I will certainly return for more! :)

9. Great eyes! Great seller, super fast, very nice to work with, thanks again!

10. +Positive!+
      I bought a Yo shirt from hikaraxxy and it is wonderful! Shipping was very fast; it took only a week from Spain to the USA. Arrived safely. Thank you for everything.

11. I bought a pair of eyes from hikaraxxy. Great communication, fast replies, item as described, shipped the eyes quick and well wrapped.
      Just a perfect transaction and great seller.

12. The shirts and skirt were very lovely; thank you.

13. I bought a Mickey Mouse MSD Hoodie and Knee socks from hikaraxxy, and they arrived in less than two weeks from Spain to USA. I am very happy with my purchase, and with hikaraxxy as a seller. Would happily do business with her again! Thanks so much! :D

14. Bought another msd t-shirt from hikaraxxy. And, once again: great communication, fast shipping, and a very smooth transaction.Always a pleasure to buy from! :)

15. I bought three pairs of eyes from hikaraxxy and I have nothing negative to say. The communication was excellent and the eyes were packed well and very beautiful, plus she shipped the eyes really fast. I would definitely do business with hikaraxxy again, thank you ! &#9829;

16. I bought one pair of eyes from Hikara and they arrived quickly, were safely packaged and as described. Would definitely buy from again! Thank you :D

17. I purchased 2 more pairs of eyes from hikaraxxy and they arrived SUPER fast.. The eyes are just as lovely as pictured! A pleasure as always!
      Thank you,
      Zenna

18. POSITIVE!

I am a repeat customer of Full House glass eyes, and it is always a pleasure to do business with hikaraxxy! Fast shipping, lovely eyes, and great price! :D

19. Positive Feedback:

-Shoes arrived very quickly
      -Quickly responded
      -Lovely quality and excellent advice

20. I bought two yo-sized shirts from Hikaraxxy. ^ ^ She was super fast with everything&#9829; She was very nice to deal with every way. Thank you&#9829;