Feedback for Hikari Kame

Mar 9, 2011

1. Please post your feedback here! Descriptions, ratings, specifics; the more details the better - anything to help make future transactions better!

Thank you for your time!

2. HikariKame purchased two fantasy doll bodies from me. Very clear and pleasant communication, payment arrived when promised.
      I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you for a smooth transaction.

3. Hikari Kame bought two Dollzone Mo heads from me. She was great to dela with. Very nice person who communicated with me throughout the entire transaction. Highly recommended!! Thanks!

4. I bought a DZ Mo head from Hikari Kame. Communication was friendly, but slow at first (though it did improve as the transaction went on and she got done with finals) and it took a month just to get to pay, as she was busy, had to set up a PP account and did not have the head in hand. I paid $13 for UPS shipping with tracking and insurance, but she shipped the head first class with USPS, no tracking or insurance. When he arrived, the label said it was only $3.65 to ship him.

He was, however, packed safely in a nice sized box with lots of bubblewrap and arrived in perfect condition, so I'm happy with the end result.

5. I purchased a Fantasy Doll body from Hikari Kame on Layaway. Communication was always friendly and very prompt. My body arrived in excellent beautiful condition and was packaged super well! Thank you for the smooth transaction!

6. I recently purchased a Fantasy Doll male body from Hikari Kame. There were some miscommunications, but she was pleasant to work with, and the item was sent speedily, arrived safely in the condition advertized, and was everything I'd hoped for!

7. Had a perfect transaction with Hikari Kame. Payment was prompt and everything went smooth

Thank you