1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HikaruKun

Aug 8, 2008

1. HakaruKun bought a shirt and pants from me. She paid quickly and stayed in communication.

Thank you,
      ~Shannon

2. HikaruKun is delightful! Easy and quick communication through the forum and a super-fast payment!

Marvellous!

:daisy

3. HikaruKun bought a bunch of clothes from me and everything went smoothly, quick payment, good transaction. :)

4. Hikarukun sell me a skate and give me a few gifs too!! is amazinga, answers very fast, is patient and a kind person, very good!! highly recomended :)

5. I bought a skateboard from HikaruKun and she was an amazing person to deal with! She even gave me extra goodies when there was a delay in shipment!
      I hope to do business with her again soon.

6. HikaruKun participated in my Dollmore GO and everything went perfectly. She was friendly and wonderful to deal with. Thank you!

7. HikaruKun bought a damaged B&G sunny head from me. She paid really fast (even faster than she initially said she would), and let me know as soon as it arrived. She was very easy and friendly to talk to, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^_^

Thank you~!

8. I sold some eyes to Hikarukun. It was a super pleasant, easy transaction, and I would definetly recommend her! Thanks!

9. HikaruKun recently purchase a pair of Elfdoll hands from me. The transaction was smooth, payment quick. I highly recommend this member!

10. HikaruKun bought a pair of eyes from me, paid promptly, and communication was great (fast and clear). ^^

11. HikaruKun bought a Japanese sword for me. Great communication and fast payment. Very smooth transaction. Thank you so much.

12. I did a trade with HikaruKun, for a lovely MSD Luts dress set, it arrived here in record time!:) I highly reccommend HikaruKun as a seller/Trader! Thanks:)

13. HikaruKun bought from me, paid quickly and left feedback as soon as the item arrived. Thanks a bunch!

14. Traded a KDF Luts Jumper for HikaruKun's SD Shirt, very easy and pleasent transaction. I'd be happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

15. I bought an Abio Angel Qi head from HikaruKun-it was a perfect transaction! Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the item was well packaged-thank you!

16. HikaruKun bought eyes from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction, she has excellent communication and paid fast. Thanks so much

17. HikaruKun participated in my third Glass Eyes group order and everything was just swell! :) An easy and smooth transaction, she was a pleasure to deal with and I'd not hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

:clover Thankies!! :clover

18. bought Miho's head from me^^very fast payment and great communication, hope u like the head^^thank you

19. HikaruKun sold me a Luts Delf girl body..and she made an extra effort both to save me postage by carefully unstringing it, packing it beautifully, and sending it out quickly so I could take it to a doll meet..I'm so appreciative! A wonderful person to do business with!

20. Positive Feedback

I bought a Sailor Disguise set from Hikarukun and it came safe and well! It's more beautiful than I though, even my parents love the outfit ^_^

Great to deal with Hikarukun, very communicative! Recommended!