1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HikaruKun

Aug 8, 2008

1. I bought a pair of 12mm brown glass eyes from HikaruKun, and she was just wonderful. She responded very promptly to all of my PMs, including a request for an extra picture, packaged the eyes carefully, and shipped them very quickly. I would definitely do business with her again, and would recommend her to anyone looking to do business with her. :) Thanks again, HikaruKun! :aheartbea

2. Very nice seller, prompt in payment and great communication~ <3 Would do business with again~

3. Hikarukin bought a dress and crinoline set from me, and she was great to work with. She paid promptly and let me know when she got it. I would certainly do business with her again!

4. Bought a lovely rose fer from Hikarukun. It is gorgeous! Very pleased with transaction! She was quick to respond to pm's and very pleasant to deal with. Would definitely do business with again!
      Thanks!

5. I bought an AOD girl body from HikaruKun, and it was one of my most pleasant purchases on DoA so far! She was willing to do a layaway plan and was so friendly and sweet throughout the whole process. :)

The doll was shipped quicky, and boxed unstrung (as we had agreed). All the parts were clearly labeled (Left side or Right side) which made stringing her very easy.

Overall, I couldn't ask for a nicer or more dedicated seller, and I would love the opportunity to do business again!

6. HikaruKun is a good seller. Is friendly and a fast shipper. Thanks so much.

7. I had a most excellent transaction with HikaruKun, she sold me her Lelouch Minimee head (which was super exciting for me because I'd just about died when I saw I had missed the GO for that character), and it went really smooth. She was great with communication - friendly and prompt. Packed him very nicely, shipped him in a timely fashion, and he arrived safe and sound very soon after. I couldn't be happier and I would buy from HikaruKun again without hesitation. Thanks HikaruKun!

8. HikaruKun participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to deal with! I received my payments fast and also kept in great communication! Look forward to future dealings with you! Thanks again!

9. I bought a blue yukata from HikaruKun. Im very happy thanks!!

10. I bought two yukata from this seller they were well made and fast shipping. She also made a petdoll kimono as a test run for my fox. I am happy to say it fits well and is a lovely addition to her limited wardrobe. I will be buy from her again thanks so much.

11. HikaruKun participated in my Lelouch MNM order some time ago. It was a pleasure to deal with her and payment was prompt. Thank you! (Sorry for the late feedback OTL)

12. HikaruKun purchased a Dark Green Hoodie from me for 1/3 dolls.
      She was very prompt with PMs, wonderful communication and made the payment very quick!
      Very pleasing transaction. Thank you so much!!

13. I bought Hikarukun's Shiwoo and she was so nice to work with! She even sent an extra wig when she was delayed in getting to the post office. I definitely recommend buying from her!

14. :)HikaruKun made me a goregous Yukata. It arrived super quick, & allthough it was a bit small for my Narae, it fits my Narsha perfectly! It looks better on my little Narsha, & she loves it! Thanks so much HikaruKun!!:D:D:D

15. hikarukun made me two yukata for my sd dolls and she was excellent. Prompt communication, fast shipping, good packaging and best of all the product was perfect. would definately buy from again :D

16. Awesome awesome awesome, my boy Zetto now has a beautiful and masculine navy Yukata. The workmanship is incredible...it's like something sold by Azone or Volks. Great communication, excellent turnaround. HIGHLY recommended seller. Looking forward to a couple of hakama, one for each of my vinyl darlings.

17. I sold a doll to Hikaru and I am just so glad to send her to her new home with Hikaru. Paid promptly, good definitive communication. Excellent at every point!

18. Sold an SD13 body to HikaruKun. Payment were quick and communication was A+! Thanks again~

19. I sold a Dollga Arien Head to HikaruKun , we have good communication and she made fast payment, I am happy to do business with her, thank you ^^

20. she contacted me about a head i had for sale. She purchased the head quickly after we worked out a deal. Im happy she likes her purchase. Thank you, De