1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HikaruKun

Aug 8, 2008

1. Sorry for the uber late feedback ^^;;

I got 2 Yukata from HikaruKun! They are wonderful and will definitely order more soon!!!
      Her communication is fabulous and she shipped out quickly :D

Thank you so much!!!

2. HikaruKun bought a wig from me her payment was fast. Recommended buyer. Thank you.

3. I bought a few yukata from HikaruKun. She was always prompt with a reply, courteous, and the outfits arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks!

4. I bought 5 yukatas, 1 hakamas, and 2 gown (forgot what it called XD;;)
      The transactions were fast and super friendly (:!
      She made outfits very fast and safely. I really loved how she made them. They are very neat, too.
      They are very adorable and nice. I took some pictures of one yukata and hakama.
      I am actually thinking about ordering hakama again when I go back to USA. Thank you so much!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. My order arrived today. And all the clothes were breath taking! I was in love!

I was very pleased with my order!

I will love doing business with Hikarukun again sometime! <333

6. HikaruKun recently purchased some wigs from me and it was a great transaction! She was so understanding about me mixing up which wig she wanted! Thanks so much!!

7. I bought 2 yukata. They are amazing and the price was awesome. They were shipped in good time. I would definetly buy from her again:)

8. I ordered 2 shirts from HikaruKun and they just came in today. They are wonderful! I'm very happy with them and would definitely buy from her again!:)

9. HikaruKun joined my WW group order.
      HikaruKun was patient throughout the waiting period, prompt payment, and good communication.

I'd be happy to have HikaruKun in my GO again :)
      Thanks!

10. I purchased my 2nd yukata from HikaruKun. Shipping was fast as always, the price is perfect and she kept in contact. Im very happy with the transaction and will always go to her for yukatas :D

11. HikaruKun purchased my AOD ZiYuan and everything went perfectly! Fast payment, friendly PMs, a real pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. Thank you and I hope you enjoy her!

12. HikaruKun purchased my DIM Happy Event head. A real pleasure to deal with! This was my first sale and HikaruKun was so patient and helpful the whole way >3< Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy your new head! xx

13. HikaruKun purchased a wig from me and the sale went perfectly! Thanks again :)

14. Another great transaction with HikaruKun :)
      Sold some wigs to her, communication was great and her payment was fast too.
      Thanks!

15. Susan adopted my Bobobie Ariel and I can honestly say, I'm so happy to have her as the new owner for I know that she's a very loving and responsible owner!

Prior to the adoption, communication was no problem whatsoever. She was quick to reply to all my messages. It was a pleasure doing business with her!! *^____^*

16. I bought 6 yukata 1 full hakama set and one top from her! she rocks and my dolls look amazing in everything! I would gladly buy from her again! she was so very sweet and gave me full updates with pictures on everything! thank you so much!! you made them very happy!!

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

17. I purchased yet another yukata & a shirt from Hikarukun. They look great! Shes always a lovely person to deal with. Again, I am very happy with the transaction.

18. Purchased a yukata and hakama from HikaruKun. Kept in contact and the clothes are beautiful! Thanks for a great transaction, would do business again. : )

19. This is my second time purchase outfit from HikaruKun. I got 1 MSD dress,2 hood shirt and 1 SD yukata.

All of them are beautiful. Her work is so neat.

She was so friendly and really great communication too.

I will buy definitely get more yukata from her

Thank you so much.

yukichi

[​IMG]

20. This is my second order from HikaruKun, I got 3 yukatas and 1 hakama with a kimono top. Everything was wonderful, communication was great. As before I'm very happy with them and would definitely buy from her again!:)