1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HikaruMuraki

Nov 4, 2009

1. Hello All XD

Creating this thread for some feedbacks :)
      Please don't hesitate to leave me some comments if anything went wrong!
      I haven't been doing a lot of transactions... so I need your feedbacks to improve and make sure everyone is happy :sweat

2. Hikaru bought two SSDF tops from me. Everything went wonderfully, and she let me know as soon as they arrived <3 Thank you very much!
    3. Hikaru bought a Mecha Angel shirt from me, the transaction went very well with excellent communication from start to finish and fast payment!

I highly recommend her as a buyer.
    4. Sold 3 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to HikaruMuraki. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v
    5. A very good buyer

Purchased 3 wigs from me,
      communicate through msn and Pm

Friendly, considerate people, pay promptly, upon receipt of the goods can quickly tell me and give feedback.

A very good deal (*^__^*)
    6. buy a wig, excellent touch and super fast!
      Thank you for everything: D
    7. HikaruMuraki participated in the Luts group order that I ran.
      I am very pleased to have had them in my GO.
      HikaruMuraki was very patient with the whole situation and I am sorry that my feedback is so delayed. X_X

Thank you very much.
    8. I got a red wig from HikaruMuraki excellent seller! the wig is exactly as she described it X3
      and it was really well packed and super fast delivery! thank you soo much! definitely a recommended seller!
    9. I bought a Japanese school bag from HikaruMuraki. Very polite and sweet in communication! Extremely quick to ship! Good quality items. ;) Definately wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!
    10. I bought a pair of cuffs from HikaruMuraki. They were shipped quickly and in great condition. She has wonderful communication!

Would happly to business with again :)
    11. I too bought some handcuffs from HikaruMuraki. The communication was wonderfull and the goods shipped fast and arrived safe and sound :D. Would definitely do business with her again!!!

Thanks so much for the handcuffs! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
    12. I bought SD handcuffs as well and one of her briefcase/school bags, the quality of both is awesome and the shipping was quick for overseas. Thank ye verymuch! ^__^
    13. I bought a briefcase for SD from HikaruMuraki. She sent it very fast and it arrived very well packaged. I would definitely buy from her again!!
    14. [​IMG]

Purchased this wig from Hikaru, it arrived 6 days after her sending it which was much faster than i anticipated, no issues or anything and was very reasonably priced and is a lovely shade, came well packaged and is very soft and in good form!

A++ for this seller and will purchase from her again!
    15. I bought a SD sized briefcase from Hikaru ^^~
      She was great to deal with and showed concern with the delay it had, the item is lovely and I couldn't be happier <3

16. Some very positive feedback from me for this lovely seller!

I bought 1 camera and 3 doll sized laptops from her and they were sent the following day and arrived the day after, well packed and all in perfect condition!

Thank you so much! I wouldn't hesitate to order again :)
    17. Just finished a very, very pleasant transaction with Hikaru.

Everything went really well, communication was great and shipping was really fast! :dance

I highly recommend this seller :D

Thank you so much!!
    18. I bought some props from HikaruMuraki
      two laptop mirrors (a mac book air, and a black sony) and a camera.

I must say I was very pleased with the transaction ^^ se sent the items as promised, and they arrived a week later.

I love the props! gorgeous!

Thank you so much for a good transaction!
    19. Bought some laptops, a camera and a briefcase for HikaruMuraki :3.
      Nice and fast transaction. I am super pleased and would really recomend her as a seller.

Thank so much :3
    20. I purchased a white macbook air laptop for my SDs and it came perfectly packaged today. Communication was excellent and she replies fast politely. Highly recommended ~!
      Thank you very much ~