1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hilarie

Aug 29, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for me here. (I also have feedback on ebay under the name AuroraDolls).

2. I had a great transaction with Hilarie. She is super nice and made a really fast payment. Thank you Hilarie!!
      Melljay

3. I bought a Yo-SD outfit from Hilarie. It came very quickly and arrived just as discribed! There was great communication an it was a smooth transaction! Thanks! :)

4. Fast communications and prompt payments. Great buyer! ^___^

5. Hilarie bought a pair of shoes from me, paid promptly, and was great to work with. Thank you! :)

6. Hilarie bought some clothing from me. A very pleasant transaction, nice communication, prompt payment and let me know when the items arrived!

Thanks Hilarie! ^^

7. Just bought a doll, smooth transaction, fast shipping ^_^ Perfect, would buy from again no doubt

8. Sold Hilarie a MSD outfit. fast payment, very nice. Was a pleasure.

9. Hilarie got some wigs from my group order. Thanks you for your patience and understanding. Fast payment and smooth transactions! Thanks!

10. Hilarie bought a wig from me and was awsome to deal with.

11. Hilarie bought an outfit from me & the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She paid promptly & maintained excellent communication throughout. It was a real pleasure to do business with Hilarie & I would not hesitate to buy or sell to her in the future. ^^

12. Hilarie bought a YoSD from me and was a delight to deal with, start to finish. I highly recommend her. :)

13. Hilarie have purchased some wigs from me. The transaction was great and she is throughly a trustworthy buyer. Highly recommended. ^^

14. Hilarie bought a yo wig from me. very fast transaction with the best communication and contact from her. Highly recommended. and thank you!

15. I sold Hilarie some items (msd+yosd outfits and shoes). Transaction was excellant. It was fast and simple.

Thanks for buying, Hilarie!:clover

16. Hilarie bought a few wigs from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great communication, quick payment, and understanding!

A++

Lyssa

17. Hilarie is lovely to deal with. She bought a MNF sleeping Lishe head from me and paid really quickly. Thanks!

18. Hilarie bought MSD shoes from me, payment was super fast and she is very nice to deal with :)

19. Hilarie bought 2 sets of msd clothes and a pair of shoes from me. she is excellent and a very lovely customer!
      [​IMG]

20. Hilarie is a great buyer, fast payment and fantastic comunication. Recomended^^