Feedback for hime nao

May 23, 2008

1. :lol:

For people I have bought from, and those I have sold to.

2. I just completed a commission for Hime Nao and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. Hime Nao was just a delight to work with and I hope to sew for her again.

3. A fantastic buyer, patient and friendly. I couldn't complete the work as quick as I wanted and a truly patient nature was really appreciated! Wonderful transaction!

4. hime nao sold me an AOD body. The body is very nice, just as described, and she was very nice and helpful all through the transaction. She's a great seller, she even put all the parts in little labeled bags for me. I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much!

5. I bought a tan Angell Studio Gavin from hime nao and she was a fantastic seller~! She was prompt with any questions or concerns that I had and she also let me know everything that I needed to know :] She was also very patient with me when I had a few problems. I would gladly buy from her again and reccomend her to other potenial buyers/sellers as well. Thanks again hime nao~!

6. himenao took part in my Heliot GO split. Payment was fast and communication friendly. A great transaction, thank you!

7. hime nao participated in a Soom Amber split i was hosting.... she was a perfect member, no problems whatsoever.... recommended buyer.

8. Hime nao is a great seller!
      Perfect packing!
      Best reccomend!
      Hope i'll have business with you again ;)