1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Hiritai

Jan 31, 2007

1. I sold Limho to Hiritai and she was lovely to deal with :)
      Thanks

2. I bought a pair of 10mm eyes from hiritai in the marketplace, and they got here in perfect condition! She was really good about keeping in touch, and packed the eyes very well. :D

3. I bought a pair of 14mm soom eyes from Hiritai. She was very pleasant to deal with and they were packaged wonderfully.

Thanks again Hiritai <3

4. I split a CP El boy with Hiritai, and she was very pleasant to deal with. She kept me posted throughout the process and got the head to me quickly. :)

5. Oo, I noticed you had a feedback thread ^_^ Well I bought a Delf El from Hiritai, and she was really nice and posted out really quickly and described everything well, so it was all good when he arrived :D Thank you again *glomp*

6. I painted a head for hiritai and the transaction was great! She was there to respond to my PMs daily, and paid promptly. Thank you :)

7. I just purchased a pair of eyes from Hiritai and the transaction went wonderfully. Super quick ship, and very nice to deal with!
      thx!
      ash

8. I just purchased an El head from her and had an excellent transaction.
      It was shipped promptly and wonderfully packaged. Communication was excellent.

9. I sold a pair of green eyes to Hiritai, was paid promptly, highly recommend to all ;)

10. I purchased a pair of 20mm eyes from Hiritai. She was wonderful to deal with and the eyes were well-packaged. :) Thanks again!

11. Bought a doll head from Hiritai. :3 Very friendly, keeps in contact and ships timely. <3 Excellent transaction. I love the head. ^^

12. I sold a doll head to hiritai and she was really nice to deal with and paid super fast! Thank you!

13. I purchased a pair of Dollheart boots from hiritai and the transaction was smooth as silk. She was a sweetheart to deal with. Great communication and very fast shipping. Thank you!

14. Hiritai has commissioned me twice in a roll, great communications, friendly person to deal with, fast payment, and a wonderful customer to have worked with:3

15. I sold a B&G DOLLS body to Hiritai, she is a kind person!!!
      Nice communication and finished the payment quickly!!!
      Thank you very much!!!

B&G Dolls
      Layla

16. Hiritai placed the order for our split and everything went great. Was really good about communication even with being out of town. A pleasure to do business with.

17. Hiritai purchased a BW Iplehouse body from me, and the transaction went quite well. She has good communication, is friendly, and I would certainly do business with her again.

18. I have bought a SDF Ethan head from hiritai, perfect transaction and wonderful head, perfect to fits a character of mine! Thank you so much!

19. Bought a body from hiritai! A great transaction-- she's really great to deal with-- I love the body, it'll work perfectly I'm sure. Thanks again!

20. Hiritai painted a head for me. Her work is beautiful, she responded to emails quickly and sent him back fast. Thanks so much. Will commission again in the future.

<3