1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hiro_Kazushi

Dec 12, 2009

1. I bought several wigs for Hiro_Kazushi over on ebay, all were in condition described, they were well packed, arrived quickly and safely.
      thanks for a great sale :goldstar

2. Hiro_Kazushi bought a Chalco wig from me and was a lovely person to work with - so friendly and quick both with payment and communication. Thank you very much! :)

3. I purchased a Soom SO doll from Hiro_Kazushi and the transaction went well. Thank you very much :)

4. I bought a Soom MD Galena
      Communication was excellent
      The BJD was as described in the sale
      The only downside was the packing but she full arrival is the main;)

Thank you

5. I purchased a DoD Tender Shall from Hiro_Kazushi about a day ago. I had a lot of questions, being a newbie and all, that were answered very kindly and promptly.
      I received the tracking number earlier this morning from Hiro_Kazushi. Thus far my first experience buying second-hand has been great.
      I'll update my post once she's home. ^.^

6. I just recieved my Tender Shall and she's beautiful. She came just as Hiro_Kazushi described and was well packaged. Thanks for the beautiful girl!

7. I bought a JET head from Hiro_Kazushi, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

8. I bought SO Amber from Hiro_Kazushi with the layaway. The doll was packeged very well, communication was great! There're was also a wig and eyes as gift, that was also very pretty, thank you:D
      Also thank you so much for the layaway giving! It was very important for me.

9. I bought a SOOM Ender head from Hiro_Kazushi; she was quick to respond to messages, shipped Ender out super fast, and he was wrapped perfectly in an adorable box and in beautiful condition!! :aheartbea She also included a cute little keychain as a gift :3 She was an absolute pleasure to do business with and I would highly recommend her as a seller! :D

10. I purchased a pair of Nephilin legs from Hiro_Kazushi. They arrived in perfect condition. Communication was great. I recommend Hiro_Kazushi for further transactions.

11. I've bought a soom supergem girl body (old type) from Hiro_Kazushi. Everything went perfectly, she agreed to my mini-layaway plan, and was very nice with me during the whole transaction :3 It was a pleasure to do business with her, very recommended seller! She kept me updated about everything and always replied fast!

Thank you! ~

12. I purchased an soom Epidos unikenta head and horn from Hiro_Kazushi and she was the most friendly and nicest as could be. Great seller. Wonderful communication. Fast shipping. Packaged well. I'm super pleased with my item and would do another transaction with her again.

Thank you so much!!!

13. I also purchased the Epidos Unikenta outfit from Hiro_Kazushi. Again fast shipping, great communication. Friendly seller. Outfit in mint great condition. I'm very pleased with how this transaction went. I would deal with her again. Thanks so much!!!!

14. I bought an Iplehouse NS Leonard head from Hiro_Kazushi and it was a perfect transaction. She gives great communication and is friendly and ships out items fast. It's been a pleasure working with her. :)

15. I bought the Iplehouse Leonard body from Hiro_Kazushi. Conversation was great, she she answered quick and was very helpful. The body was sent exact on time and arrived well packed and in perfect condition. It was a lovely transaction, I would always do business with her again :)

16. I purchased a Soom Marl Romantic Head from Hiro_Kazushi.
      Communication was excellent. Head beautifully packed and shipped very promptly.
      Great transaction.
      Thank you.

17. I bought an Iplehouse Mari head from Horo_Kazushi . She’s a very nice seller, easy to communicate with. I am so happy with this transaction.

18. I purchased a Soom Keny from Hiro_Kazushi. They were quick to reply, took more images when asked, shipped quickly, and packaged safely. Thank you.

19. I bought an Iplehouse girl body from Hiro_Kazushi and it was in so much better shape than I expected, and there was paperwork! So delighted-- and Hiro was so good about sending me the tracking as soon as the body went out. It was sent airmail from Malaysia to the US and there were absolutely no problems getting here and the price was very reasonable. Thank you again! :D I would do business again with this friendly and pleasant seller!

20. I bought soom Alk form Hiro. We had great conversation. Even though the shipping was delayed due to holiday, Hiro was patient to follow up with post office. Thank you!~ :love