1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hisomu

Apr 4, 2010

1. An Utterly Wonderful Transaction!

I bought two Chicline boys from Hisomu on layaway, and she was kind enough to let me take a few months paying them off.
      The communication was perfect, I sent her a message when I sent a payment and she ALWAYS sent a message confirming she had recieved each payment. She has been a thoroughly lovely person in all communications, and even went to the trouble of getting me different shipping quotes so I could choose what was best for me.
      The two Chicline boys were VERY well packed for their long overseas trip, and she even threw in a few little extras for them! a complete darling!

I would absolutely be happy to trade with Hisomu again sometime in the future, and as her feedback shows she is a wonderful person to deal with :)

Thank you so much:pcupcake

2. Hisomu bought my Soseo head ~ Pleasant transaction and Hisomu was patient when there were some delays in shipment ~ thanks so much and enjoy!

3. I bought a Limhwa Half Elf from Hisomu, painted by Hisomu herself. The transaction was very easy and she gave me lots of options on shipping. Her faceup work is drop dead gorgeous, by the way. Thanks!

4. I purchased Switch Soseo from Hisomu. She is the best seller, so helpful and understanding. She is in a different country from me and helped make shipping affordable for me. This was the perfect transaction and things could not have gone smoother. Hisomu made it possible for me to own one of my dream dolls. Thanks so much!! ♥

5. Hisomu made a SD Face-up for me. She was wonderful to contact, always answered fast and nicely.
      The Face-up is wonderfully done, I'm very happy.

6. I had a great transaction with Hisomu. I bought a Dollshe Saint head from her. The communication was perfect, very friendly and very rapid. She shipped him out quickly and very well packaged. He arrived in great condition with a lovely face up. Thanks again for an excellent transaction. :)

7. I bought SID Edan from Hisomu
      He arrived very well packaged. The communication was super friendly and nice! :D
      Waiting another doll to finish a face up from Hisomu :D :D
      Thanks a lot for such a great transaction.

8. Hihi!

Hisomu bought a doll from me, and everything was perfect! Highly recommended buyer!

9. Hisomu bought a Switch Ryun:R head from me recently~

Communication was swift and friendly, payment was very prompt, and she duly informed me of the head's arrival, which is always appreciated. An excellent and highly recommended buyer!

10. I had a great split transaction with Hisomu! :D I contacted her about her WTB thread and gave her my ordering plans, and she was super friendly and willing to wait for the company to make/ship the doll to me. Payment was fast, and communication about shipping methods once the doll arrived went super smoothly! She was very lovely to deal with the whole way, and while she was unable to let me know when the head arrived due to being away, she did let me know as soon as she could that it had arrived safely. I would definitely enter into another transaction with Hisomu with no hesitation! :)

11. I got a Switch Ryun-R with a custom faceup from Hisomu and it is just beautiful! also she is super sweet and a pleasure to do business with!

12. Had a wonderful experience in my transaction with Hisomu. As a buyer, she was very responsive in a timely fashion in terms of asking appropriate questions regarding the sale, paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. Thank you so much dear!

13. I purchased a Dollshe Saint from Hisomu off facebook. She was great at keeping in touch, was very prompt with processing everything once the money was sent, and my lovely doll arrived on time and in perfect condition with everything that had been listed! Very nice, and an absolute pleasure to buy from! <3

14. I purchased a Zaoll Ramie head on a Classydoll body from Hisomu. Communication was great and the transaction went well. I accidentally sent the payment through as AUD and she refunded and let me know right away so I could send in USD.

The doll arrived quickly and nicely packed and is absolutely beautiful!

15. I traded my Little Monica body for Hisomu's Iplehouse Soo head, and it was so easy and excellent.
      I would happily recommend Hisomu to everyone.

Communication was easy and friendly all the way. She is very easy to talk to, and she quickly took photos to help me understand how the ws of Iplehouse looks.
      I received the head super fast, but the body got stuck in customs for weeks before Hisomu could get it home, but she was very patient about it :)

16. I sold a Switch Waseon to Hisomu and she was an excellent customer. Paid immediately, was very responsive, and was an all round pleasure to deal with.

17. I did a very short layaway with Hisomu and the transaction was lovely. Communication was wonderful and even when I was a few days late with my second payment they were forgiving and very kind. I would do business with them again and would recommend them as a seller.

18. I bought a little rebel Seven head fr Hisomu and it was a perfect transaction. She was super friendly, fast to respond, and she packed everything well.

I would definitely buy from her again!

19. I bought a tan dia from Hisomu and everything was perfect. Kept great communication the whole time. Packaged up really well. Answered all questions quickly. Thank you so much for letting me adopt this boy.

20. I purchased a Switch Huisa Direction head from @Hisomu and it was a perfect transaction. She was very sweet and answered all of my questions. Great communication and fast shipping! I would happily do business with her again. Plus the head has one of her faceups on it and it is beautiful work! Would definitely suggest as an artist as well!