1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hitasura / See No Evil

Nov 6, 2006

1. Bought an outfit set from Hitasura. Beautiful and very well made clothes, fast shipping and very good communication. Thank you^^

2. I ordered a Dollshe shirt and jeans and got them very quickly and they are great quality! oh and Hitasura was very nice :D

3. Got a pair of jeans for my boy and absolutely love them! The quality is excellent and the communication with Hitasura was great. I highly recommend the clothing she makes, and have all intentions of buying more in the future. Thanks so much! ^^

4. I bought an 2 shirts and a pair of jeans

Great to deal with buyer, items very well packed, delivery was fast, great to deal with.

very happy customer will transact again in the future.

5. Just received some *awesome* shorts for my big boys-
      Hitasura is one of the best clothing makers on the board!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

6. I bought Hound jeans from Hitasura and they are gorgeous!! Thanks a lot:) !

7. Very speedy payment, and understanding about a potential shipping delay. She's done everything that a buyer should!

8. Hitasura purchased a head from me. Payment was quick, communication was great. An excellent transaction all around.

9. Bought the blue-striped MSD tshirt from Hitasura on Ebay. Excellent ship time. Very good quality and I love the fabric. ^_^ But I think her new MSD size tshirt pattern is too big for my Blue Fairy boy. Mostly in the shoulders. >_<

10. I bought two Racer Shirts from Hitasura // See No Evil.

Great quality with the construction of the garment, fabulous communication and prompt shipping.
      Also, each shirt was packaged individually in plastic sleeves with a little picture of the product. A very nice, professional touch. :)

I'd definitely recommend this fab seller. A+

~Thank you!~

11. Bought a bunch of shirts from Hitasura, Always a happy repeat customer,
      Fast shipping, Nicely packed. Very Highly recommend, As always I'll be back for more awesome clothes ^^
      Thank you~

12. I bought a couple of original outfits, very very cool!

thank you!

13. I bought a shirt from Hitasura and I LOVE it. It's great quality, came very fast and fits perfectly. Thank you so much~! <3

14. i had made two purchases this year with Hitasura. i picked up a few shirt at the most resent katsucon and then another earlier this week. both times i was amazed by the quality. the stitching is wonderful, the fabrics are great and the fit is perfect. the shirts purchased at katsucon are my little man's favorite and he wears them all the time. as for this new one, i can see this added to list of favs as well.
      since this last purchase was being shipped, i received it within the same week and i have had no problem with communication through out the whole transaction. very profession and the service is great.
      thank you Hitasura! i'm going to keep an eye open for future up dates.

15. Yet another wonderful transaction with Hitasura! Thanks again~

16. I ordered an awesome circuit board shirt for my DS Hound and it arrived very quickly. I liked the packaging--including a photo was a nice touch. A very smooth transaction. I hope to buy from her again soon. Thank you very much, Hitasura. :)

17. Bought and received a wide neck shirt within a reasonable amount of time. The product is well made and in perfect condition! I'm definitely going to buy again in the future~! :D

SANKYUU~!!!!! *huggles onto* I promise to post a picture of my boy in it once I get him back from the face up artist~!!! :aheartbea

18. Hitasura purchased some eyes from me. Payment was quick, communication was good. Excellent transaction.

19. Bought a pair of pants (second hand) from Hitasura, and they're in great condition and she shipped them really fast. I'd definitely buy from her again!

20. I got a great "See No Evil" stripy shirt from Hitasura. It's lovely, except there's plenty of evil in it... Oh wait that's the lad wearing it, not the shirt ;)

Thanks!