1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hitasura / See No Evil

Nov 6, 2006

1. I recently bought a pair of Mystic eyes. They arrived only a day after they shipped, and were packaged safely in a box. ^_^ I would definitely buy from Hitasura again, if I had the chance. :D

2. Bought some Leeke boots from Hitasura and everything went very smoothly.

Questions were promptly answered (thank you!) and links were given (thank you again!) and overall willingness to communicate was just ace. Boots arrived in only a few short days and in absolute perfect condition and just as shown/described/linked to.

Given the opportunity, I would definitely do business again!

Thanks again!

:D

~ Iikaya

3. Bought a pair of latidoll boots from Hitasura, which are in perfect condition as described and awesome. Communicative seller and fast shipping made this a great transaction: would do business with again!

4. I bought Zoukeimura eyes from Hitasura :)
      She was great to deal with, responded quickly and shipped the eyes very well packed and extremely fast :daisy

5. I just purchased a pair Volks Maki default eyes from Hitasura: they arrived today in perfect condition. This was a super-easy and super-prompt transaction. Thank you!:daisy

6. I bought a wig from Hitasura. Communication great, shipping prompt

Thank you

7. I bought the default Maki suit from Hitasura. It arrived safe and sound and is perfect. Quick to answer PMs and very lovely to deal with. I would definitely buy from her again.

Thank you so much!

8. Bought a head from Hitasura! :D
      Great communication, fast shipping and superb packing skill! :)
      Will definently buy from again if I get a chance <3

9. Purchased an old F-28 head from Hitasura. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction! Everything was exactly as described. Package was shipped ASAP. Great communication. Thanks again! =D

10. Purchased a Soom Super Gem girl body from Hitasura as part of a split. She was always friendly and helpful, and kept all of us informed of what was going on. The doll was shipped to me very fast, and the packaging was great. I would happily do a split or buy from her again. =)

11. Snagged a gorgeous dragon yukata, and it arrived incredibly FAST. :) It's VERY well made, and looks utterly fabulous! Thank you so much!

12. Bought a trench coat and a pair of capris off Hitasura, and itwas a perfect transaction! Good, helpful communication, items arrived quickly in perfect condition and they were nothing but nice the whole way through. Would gladly transact again. Thanks a lot!

13. Hitasura purchased a wig from me and paid like lightning. :) She was understanding about a short delay in shipping from my end, too.

Thanks again!! :D

14. I bought some clothes from Hitasura. Everything was shipped out quickly and arrived in good condition. Great seller! Also, Hitasura was very willing to answer any of my questions.

15. I bought an SD top from Hitasura. I received quick responses to my PMs and the item arrived safely and speedily. It's really well made and my boy loves it! Thanks so much! :fangirl:

16. Bought a wonderful hoodie from See No Evil - wonderful seller and ultra fast shipping!

17. I received two sets of SD13 Volks hands for boys from Hitasura that are absolutely perfect! Good communication, fast shipping, well packed made for an excellent transaction.

18. I commissioned a custom MNF jacket from Hitasura, and it's AMAZING. She works so fast, has great communication and demonstrates an immense amount of talent. Overall, she's a pleasure to buy from. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Unfortunately, the jacket beat my doll home, so I'll have to post pictures later!

19. Fast shipping aside...
      What amazing quality! This is my first purchase from Hitaura's See no Evil and I look forward to future purchases!
      Thanks so much!
      :aheartbea

20. I bought a body from Hitasura and the whole transaction went extremely well! She was very friendly and very good with communications! I would definitely buy from her again. I highly recommend her!