1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hitomifrens

Sep 21, 2008

1. I commissioned a face-up Hitomifrens for my SE Ryan, I didn't think it was possible, but I love him even more than when I first opened him! She did his character extreme justice, provided several WIP pictures, and got him back to me really fast.

She's an amazing person to commission and work with and I highly recommend her, I know I definitely will be commissioning her again with my future dolls.

2. I was a part of a Crobi GO hosted by hitomifrens and am satisfied with the transaction. :) The communication was great, the transaction prompt and the host cordial. XD

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of the GO and it would be a privilege to work with you again!

3. This is extremely long overdue feedback for Hitomifrens. I have commissioned several faceups from Hitomifrens over the past few months, and they have all been gorgeous beyond words. They quality is detailed and so beautiful and turnaround time on all of them have been fantastic. I am such a fan of her work and will definitely commission her again in the future.

4. I had participated in Crobidoll GO that hitomifrens organized.
      She was extremely organized and kind, communicative GO leader and my experience could not have been better.
      I am very happy with my transaction with her that I wouldn't hesitate to join her GOs of my interest in the future again :)

5. very very good buyer ,very kind and friendly , i am really willing to work for you in the future,thank you!

6. Another positive feedback for Hitomifrens :)
      She participated in my Luts GO and throughout the whole process, she was an ideal participant.
      Payments were always made on time and the communication was spot-on.
      Thank you so much for a great transaction again!!!

7. I recently participated in a Crobi GO run by Hitomifrens. She was super organized and always let us know what was going on! Thanks!!

8. Organized a great "captured in glass" go. Thanks so much.

9. I just bought Hitomifrens's beautiful Volks Ryo head, and it was a great transaction--friendly and speedy! The head arrived very carefully packed and in perfect condition with a gorgeous faceup; Hitomifrens was super-nice and responsive to communicate with. Two thumbs way up!!

10. I commissioned a faceup from Hitomifrens, she did a fantastic job! I received progress photos along the way, and her communication was excellent. The the head arrived home safely packed within 2 days of her sending it back.

I couldn't be more pleased with the faceup and the whole transaction! Thanks so much.

11. I commissioned two faceup from Hitomifrens and I had a wonderful experience!!
      The turnaround time was short, the heads arrived well packed and the faceups were expertly executed!
      I'm truly happy!!
      Thank you very much for the surprisingly inventive, masterfully painted little faces!!

12. Hitomifrens did a face-up on my DZ Feilian for me and it is gorgeous. She does great work and I would definitely recommend working with her if you ever have the chance. An asset to the DoA community and marketplace!

13. I participated on Hitomifrens' GO, and it went great! She answered quickly and a positive manner! :D i would love to to business with her again!

14. I participated in Hitomifrens' Tata's Paradise GO and it went very well :)
      She answered quickly, and everything arrived safe and sound.
      Great experience- thanks again!

15. I commissioned HimiMo Antiquity for an MSD faceup, body blush and mask painting.
      The final result was stunning and quite extraordinary!!
      I'm delighted to work with such a wonderful artist who possess unlimited talent!!
      Thank you very much!!

16. I took part in a TATA GO that was organized by Hitmifrens. She was very prompt and did a good job keeping things updated. Thanks for such a great transaction!

17. I commissioned a custom faceup for my IH Luo, breathtaking work, I hope to work with her again in the future. I also participated in a GO from Tata's Paradise, and that went well too! I love dealing with this person!

18. I participated in Hitomifrens' TATA GO and it went great! She was quick to respond and kept the group updated. I would love to business with her again! Thanks a bunch!

19. Hitomifrens hosted a TATA's GO that I participated in. Her communication was quick and she always kept us well informed.

My clothes order arrived well packed and quick. She sent them out the day after receiving them. I would highly recommend her for any future transactions. ^^ Thanks!

20. I jointed a Tata's GO that Hitomifrens hosted. There was a bit of a mix-up between my package and another member's, but we got it sorted out in the end, and she even refunded my shipping cost for her shipping error. She's very professional -- I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. ^^