1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hitomifrens

Sep 21, 2008

1. Participated in an Ndoll GO, she was very organized, my order arrived very quickly and was well packaged. Highly recommend her for any transaction!

2. I also participated in the nDoll GO. nDoll had one of my items run out of stock, but Hitomifrens was wonderful with keeping me up to date and issued a partial refund. She was really organized and I would definitely order with her again. Thanks for running the GO!

3. Hitomifrens did a faceup on my Edward Cullens head,, Communication was good,, she sent me pictures to approve. He looks wonderful, I just love him. She shipped him home fast and safe. Highly recommend.

4. I took part in a nDoll GO run by Hitomifrens. She was an excellent host, very communicative and quick with updates. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure! ^^

5. I sold a head to Hitomifrens. It was a perfect transaction. She was a very nice and kind buyer. All PMs are quickly responded to and very polite. I would love to do business with her again. Thank you so much!

6. I was in a group order with Hitomifrens and the order went smooth. She did an awesome job of fixing my order form when I decided to change it. Packaging was secure and it arrived safely. I would recommend Hitomifrens. Thanks for a great Group Order.

7. Bought a bunch of eyes from me :). Great transaction, went very smooth. Thanks hun!

8. [FONT=宋体]she purchased doll glass eyes from me and it was a pleasure to do business with her! she is very kind and friendly ,There were no problems with the transactions, and communication was great. Thank you very much! and i sincerely recommend you to all people[/FONT][FONT=宋体]2010 Christmas Action[/FONT][FONT=宋体]One pair eyes(normal dome)+One set eyelashes=9.89$[/FONT][FONT=宋体]from 22th Nov. until 22th Dec.[/FONT][FONT=宋体]it is high appreciated to bring this information to your friends[/FONT]

9. I participated in a Luts group order by Hitomifrens!
      She was organized and communication was very good. The sandals I ordered for my boy were nicely packaged and arrived safely and quickly. I would do business with her again :)
      Thanks~~
      -Silver

10. I participated in a Crobi doll and Luts group order run by Hitomifrens. She kept us updated every step of the way. The packing and shipping was A+. I would join a GO with her again. Excellent transaction. ;)

11. Hitomifrens did a faceup on my Soom CW Galena, Elysia. She looks awesome!! She was really detail oriented, and made the faceup even more detailed and beautiful than I requested. Shipping was fast and safe when the painting was done. Would highly recommend her to anybody looking for fantasy or any type of faceup!:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup for Hitomifrens!:aheartbea :celebrate

12. Hitomifrens did a faceup on my Lati yellow Lea head. She was very kind and patient to change all my things I asked her for. The faceup is beautiful and I love my little girl even more now. Also the shipping to my mother was very smooth - I was afraid of not being home because of holidays. Thanks for the great faceup!

13. I was part of hitomifrens' Luts GO and it was a great transaction. Communication was excellent, my items shipped very quickly, and everything arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely do business with hitomifrens again!

14. I commissioned Hitomifrens to do a faceup for my Kid Delf Ani. The communication was very good, and she sent me lots of in progress pictures. She also put up with my multiple requests to change/add things to the faceup. Harbor turned out beautifully, and I would definetely recommend her for faceups!

15. I commissioned Hitomifrens for a faceup on my ted head. She did it as quickly as possible and had excellent communication. Everything was sent quickly and packed well. I recommend her, and I would come back to commission her again.

16. Hitomi made a very beautifull face up and body blushing for my favourite doll.
      She was very patient and frienldy.

17. I had a wonderful transaction with Hitomifrens. She did a gorgeous job with my Volks F-01. She had wonderful communications, quick shipping, and very sweet. Thank you so much.

18. I commissioned Hitomifrens and I can not give her a positive enough review.
      Communication was excellent from start to finish and was always very polite. She kept me informed the whole time and sent progress photo's. My white rabbit arrived back quickly and extremely well packaged.
      I am already looking into commissioning her again and I would recommend her to anyone who likes her style!

19. I participated in Hitomifrens' NDoll GO. Everything was well organized and I would not hesitate to do business with her again! I am so happy with my items and this transaction! Thank you so much! :thumbup

20. I was in a group order that Hitomifrens ran and it went successfully! Communication was great and she was very nice. Thanks!