1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Hitomifrens

Sep 21, 2008

1. I participated in Hitomifrens' nDoll GO. Everything was well organized and transaction went smoothly. I'm very happy with my items and love to do future business with her again. Thank you again for organizing the GO! :)

2. I participated in an nDoll GO hosted by Hitomefrens~ She's a great GO leader. Everything was organized well, and she updated us often. All in all everything went wonderfully and I would definitely do business with again ^^
      Thanks so much!

3. I took part in Hitomifrens' ndoll group order - everything went smoothly, responses were prompt and we were being updated regulary. Thanks!

4. I can not leave positive enough feedback. I have, once again, commissioned Hitomifrens for a faceup on my hijikata and I could not be more thrilled with the results. Communication was prompt and wonderful and I never felt unsure about mailing my boy to her.
      The first try didn't quite work out but Hitomifrens worked with me to redo the faceup and he ended up exactly how I had hoped he would.
      He arrived back to me very well packaged and in very good time.
      Overall I would say that this was a perfect transaction!

5. I commissioned Hitomifrens for a faceup and she did a marvelously beautiful job. I'm extremely pleased with my transaction and would not hesitate to commission her again! Thanks so much! :D :D

6. I commissioned hitomifrens for a face-up and she did an amazing job :D
      The face-up is gorgeous, communication was excellent and she was so fast <3
      I can't recommend her enough and I'd gladly commission her again!
      Thank you so much!

7. I commissioned Hitomifrens for a face up for my Shirou Tachibana, and OMG! She did an AMAZING job! Absolutely beautiful and EXACTLY what I wanted. She was great with communication, even let me spam her inbox because I've never sent my heads to anyone else before. Thank you SO much, I am so going to commission you to do my Elf Chiwoo boy. Thanks again!

8. I've joined her crobidoll G.O. and everything went smooth and perfectly! She's managed everything so well and has been so kind and helpful untill I reach everything home!
      If she hosted another G.O. I would partecipate again for sure!!!
      Thanks!

9. Hitomifrens did a beautiful faceup on my Glorydoll Miyuki. I gave her artistic freedom to interpret my doll herself and I could not be happier with the results. It is beyond perfect and exactly matches my girl. Thank you ever so much :aheartbea
      I highly recommend her as a faceup artist!

10. I was part of a Crobidoll GO that Hitomifrens hosted. Everything was flawlessly organized, I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended! :whitetruffle

11. Hitomifrens did a face-up on my RS Rong. It was done quickly and is just beautiful.
      She made my first face-up commission a pleasant experience.
      Thank you!

12. I commissioned a face-up from Hitomifrens for my Juri and she did a beautiful job! The whole transaction was perfect and I hope to have her give another one of my dolls a face-up soon! I highly recommend Hitomifrens. :)

13. I recently commissioned Hitomifrens to do a face-up on my MNF chiwoo girl and PKF ante mod. She was very easy to talk to, and was great with communication. When I would request something specific, she took great care in doing whatever it was on the face-up that I requested.

Hitomifrens is also a quick worker, and was fast when it came to shipping the heads home. They were packaged extremely well, probably the best packing skills I have seen so far. The heads were even more lovely in person, and were exactly what I hoped for!

She is an amazing face-up artist, and it really shows that she cares in her work. I highly recommend this artist, and would LOVE to commission Hitomifrens again in the future.

14. I cant compliment Hitomifrens enough! I sent her my littlefee arctic fox faceplate to paint, and she did a fabulous job! He is absolutly precious! She did wonderfully even though he was her first anthro face. As usual she was very accomodating and put up with my nonesense, she was polite and prompt to reply to PMs, and just all around wonderful to work with.

Keep being awesome, Hitomifrens! ^^

15. I joined a GO with Hitomifrens leading it.
      Everything went smoothly. All the items
      arrived in a very timely manner and was
      well packaged. She handled the entire
      group order well. Thank you very much! ^^

16. I joined Hitomifrens' nDoll GO. Communication was great and shipping was very timely. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

17. I was in a group order Hitomifrens ran. Communication was great and everything went smoothly. Thanks so much!

18. I commissioned Hitomifrens to paint my MNF Marcia's faceup and I can't get over how wonderfully she captured Chaosta's character! It is exactly what I wanted even though I left most of the details up to her. She was also quick to respond and checked that I had received her safely. I would absolutely commission her again :D

19. great GO leader!!

20. I was in a nDoll GO that Hitomifrens ran and it was a great experience! Communication was excellent and my items were promptly shipped to me the day after I paid my shipping invoice! Thanks! &#9829;