1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hitomoshi

Nov 12, 2010

1. Please leave me feedback here for any transaction(s) we have done. Thank you very much!:aheartbea

2. Perfect transaction with hitomoshi who purchased a Soom Yrie from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. An excellent start in the marketplace Thank you!! :)

3. Sold a few soom parts to hitomoshi, and she was nice to deal with. Payment and communication were both fast and smooth.
      Overall a perfect transaction. Thank you!

4. Sold a Soom Grit to hitomoshi, communication and payment was very quick, great buyer! Thank you again! :D

5. Moshi was in my jointed Dollmore and Angell Studio GOs~ :D This was her first time in a group order, and I am very happy to say that moshi has been nothing but a pleasure to work with! She is wonderful with communication and payment was very quick :D We had a few delays and hurdles to leap over, but moshi was very patient and understanding. >u< I'd definitely love to host moshi again!

Thank you!
      L.

6. Hitomoshi sold me a Soom Grit. very sweet excellent communication and understanding. Fast Shipment, Grit Arrived Safe And Sound. Will Love to do business with Hitomoshi again.

Thank you so much :)

7. I bought a Soom Grit from Hitomoshi. She was very nice and easy to work with since this was my first mp doll. My Grit is wonderful, shipping was fast and he was packed very well! If i get a chance I will buy from Hitomoshi again!

Thank you for my wonderful new boy!

8. Sold me a dear mine oz on layaway. Thank you so much for letting me pay in installments, doll is beautiful.