1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hitsugi

Feb 14, 2012

1. Please leave feedback here if you have dealt with me.
      Thank you very much! -^.^-

I also have feedback on :
      - Materiel Celeste (tu insere le lien) - French Forum

2. I bought a Zaoll Luv from hitsugi and it was a PERFECT buying experience! She is very nice and quick to reply to pms and the whole transaction went very fast and smooth! Very good seller! (:

3. Sold a Ringdoll Growth body to Hitsugi. Prompt payment and communication. Very good buyer!

4. I sold a ringdoll grown body to hitsugi and it was a perfect transaction. She was quick to pay and communicated well. She also let me I ow when he arrived safely. I would do bussiness with her again in the future!

5. Hitsugi bought a SSDF body from me she made fast payment and was very communicative and patient with me. Great buyer recommend.

6. I bought a Popodoll 68 body from Hitsugi. :D Everything went perfectly, communication was fast, pleasure to deal with!
      Thank you!

7. I've bought a SWITCH Milhwa from Hitsugi. Communication was fast and patient with me.

8. I bought a Switch Seowo head from hitsugi and I could not be happier. Perfect communication, fast shipping and the head is exactly as descriped. Would deal with everytime again!

Thank you!

9. Good transaction. I bought a switch body from hitsugi and excellent buying service. Item exactly as describe. The packaging was great with no broken resin parts. Fast communication and shipping. Recommended seller. I would buy from hitsugi again.
      Thank you!

10. I bought a head from hitsugi, the communication was great and she shipped it really fast! The head was in great condition, as described.
      Thank you very much! :)

11. I purchased a LLT Neil Head from @hitsugi--this seller is wonderful to deal with. @hitsugi shipped the head very quickly, and he arrived to my post office within 5 days! Wow, that's fast! The head was packaged very well in the original packaging, and even included a free wig with the head! I would definitely buy from this seller again, and would recommend them to anyone!

Fantastic transaction and fantastic seller!

12. I bought a Soseo from hitsugi and everything was perfect! He arrived in very little time ^_^