1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hitsugi

Feb 14, 2012

1. Please leave feedback here if you have dealt with me.
      Thank you very much! -^.^-

I also have feedback on :
      - Materiel Celeste (tu insere le lien) - French Forum
    2. I bought a Zaoll Luv from hitsugi and it was a PERFECT buying experience! She is very nice and quick to reply to pms and the whole transaction went very fast and smooth! Very good seller! (:
    3. Sold a Ringdoll Growth body to Hitsugi. Prompt payment and communication. Very good buyer!
    4. I sold a ringdoll grown body to hitsugi and it was a perfect transaction. She was quick to pay and communicated well. She also let me I ow when he arrived safely. I would do bussiness with her again in the future!
    5. Hitsugi bought a SSDF body from me she made fast payment and was very communicative and patient with me. Great buyer recommend.
    6. I bought a Popodoll 68 body from Hitsugi. :D Everything went perfectly, communication was fast, pleasure to deal with!
      Thank you!
    7. I've bought a SWITCH Milhwa from Hitsugi. Communication was fast and patient with me.
    8. I bought a Switch Seowo head from hitsugi and I could not be happier. Perfect communication, fast shipping and the head is exactly as descriped. Would deal with everytime again!

Thank you!
    9. Good transaction. I bought a switch body from hitsugi and excellent buying service. Item exactly as describe. The packaging was great with no broken resin parts. Fast communication and shipping. Recommended seller. I would buy from hitsugi again.
      Thank you!
    10. I bought a head from hitsugi, the communication was great and she shipped it really fast! The head was in great condition, as described.
      Thank you very much! :)
    11. I purchased a LLT Neil Head from @hitsugi--this seller is wonderful to deal with. @hitsugi shipped the head very quickly, and he arrived to my post office within 5 days! Wow, that's fast! The head was packaged very well in the original packaging, and even included a free wig with the head! I would definitely buy from this seller again, and would recommend them to anyone!

Fantastic transaction and fantastic seller!