1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hitsugix2

Jan 31, 2011

1. I'll start this for hitsugix2!

I purchased a pair of pants from hitsugix2 and everything went fine. They were shipped fast and arrived in great condition. Thank you. :)
    2. I bought a Dollheart outfit from hitsugix2, and everything went perfectly. Very friendly, communication was great and shipping was super fast! I'd be happy to deal with hitsugix2 again anytime. :)
    3. I sold DollnDoll body to hitsugix2. The communication was great and the payment was sent fast. hitsugix2 also let me know when the body arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !
    4. I sold Volks F34 head to hitsugix2.
      hitsugix2 was friendly, polite and very patient.
      Thank you very much for agreeing to a system of payment certificates from SOOM!
      Highest recommendation!
    5. hitsugix2 bought 2 pairs of EP eyes from me.
      Everything was smooth.
      Thank you very much :)
    6. I bought a cute YOSD dress from hitsugix2 <3 Everything was perfect. Very friendly communication and shipping was really fast! THANK YOU SO MUCH :-)
    7. Bought a blonde6-7 wig from Hitsugix2 it arrived really quickly! Very cute. Thank you!:aheartbea:aheartbea
    8. I purchased a dollfamily head from Hitsugix2 , item arrived quickly and packaged well. Thank you so much.
    9. I bought wig and outfit from her. All cloths and wig are in high quality. I really satisfied with this trasaction. I would like to do business with her again. Thank you so much!
    10. Bought 2 Switch wigs from hitsugix2 and package arrived on time despite the distance. Transaction went smoothly and seller was friendly. I highly recommend her and would love to deal with her again in the future. THank you!