1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ho-chan

Jan 27, 2009

1. Ho-chan doesn't seem to have a feedback thread yet so here's one. :)

Anyway, Ho-chan purchased a wig from me. Friendly and polite. Fast payment. Very understanding since international shipping is rather pricey. Thank you!
    2. Ho-chan bought Volks Masha's default shoes from me. She was very sweet and friendly to deal with and payment was made promptly. Wonderful buyer !!!
    3. Ho-chan commissioned me some time ago and we had a really good time co-working together :) It was really a pleasure to make this transaction with her.
    4. Just had a perfect transaction.
      Ho-chan is a prompt buyer and excellent to deal with.
      Polite PMs, prompt payment and let me know when the package arrived, thank you:)
    5. Ho-chan sold me her Leeke limited boots. Everything went perfectly. Love them <3

She was also a part of a Leeke group order that I run some time ago-- it's awesome to work with Ho-chan!

Thank you, sweet-heart :)
    6. Once more Ho-chan took a part in my GO. As always, it was great to order with her-- good communication, fast payment, it couldn't be any better:)
    7. Great buyer. She bought my SD10 girl body. She paid promptly and was sooo kind and patient during the shipping time, when the post messed with us ;__; She kept me informed all the time and it has been a total pleasure doing business with her!! Thanks a lot!!! :D
    8. I bought a wig from Ho-chan. Communication was good and I got a tracking number so I didn't have to worry about the shipping time ^^. I'm very happy with the wig.
      Thank you!
    9. Ho-chan bought a wig from me, sent payment quickly, friendly buyer, I recomend her. Thank you again :)
    10. Ho-chan asked me for Yahoo auction's service ! she is nice personne ! highly recommanded ! Thank you Ho-chan ^^ !
    11. bought my School A head from her
      She is a great seller and friendly person. My head came safely packaged ^^
      Thanks so much!!
    12. Ho-chan purchased a wig from me. She paid quickly and was lovely to deal with. I would highly recommend her! ^^
    13. I bought shoes, great communication, quick shipping. Highly recommended! :)
    14. I bough a pair of puts shoes from ho. They are in perfect condition and I can't wait to try them on my dolly. Thanks so much!!!
    15. Ho-chan took part in my order from Leeke World. She was a wonderful person to deal with ^^ Big + from me! Highly recommended! :D
    16. Ho-chan bought Volks outfit from me. Very good in communication and polite. The transaction went very smooth and I'd definitely recommended her as a great buyer among DoA members!!
      Thank you very much!!
    17. I bought a Doll from Ho-chan she's a wonderful person to deal with.

It was a smooth, fast transaction and the seller was helpful throughout.

Highly recommended!!!! I wish every transaction was like this one and every seller/buyer than nice!!!

Thanks so much!!!
    18. Ho-chan bought a pair of boots from me and she's wonderful to deal with. The transaction went very smoothly. Thanks!
    19. Ho-chan took part in my order from Leeke World. Again :D And like always big + from me! Highly recommended!
    20. Ho Chan bought a Volks Yo-SD outfit from me, and I must say she is fantastic to deal with :D

She paid as agreed and was very pleasant in communication, letting me know when the item had arrived safely :)

Would definitely do business again, and can highly recommend to others :aheartbea