1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hoatien

Jan 13, 2011

1. Please post your feedback for me here ;)
    2. Hoa bought some Lati Kitty paws from me.She paid promptly for her items and is a lovely buyer with friendly communications ~ many thanks for a great transaction! :daisy
    3. Hoatien puruchased a Lati Yellow Sheep Lea from me on a short layaway. Payments were received when promised and communication was wonderful. Would love to do buisness with again!
    4. I bought a Lati Lea from Hoa and couldn't be happier!

The doll arrived very quickly and in perfect condition ^^
    5. Hoa bought a wig from me and she is a lovely, friendly, super fast paying buyer. Thank you so much Hoa!
    6. hoatien participated in my For My Doll group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!
    7. Bought a cancan wig from hoatien on the MP and she was a delight to deal with. Shipping was fast and the wig is beautiful and looks brand new, even better than Id imagined. Would definitly recommend her to anyone :3

Thank you so much!
    8. I bought some Lati dragon parts from hoatien. Communication was quick and friendly. Fast shipping too, and the parts arrived in perfect condition, thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!
    9. Purchased a wig from hoatien! Everything was perfect and she has such friendly communication! Thank you so much!
    10. Hoatien bought a pair of ED eyes from me. Superfast payment and nice communication. thank you.
    11. I bought my first Lati Sophie from Hoa and the transaction was absolutely perfect! The communication was very friendly, doll was packed well and arrived quickly. I can highly recommend Hoa as an excellent seller and I would definitely buy from her again.
      Thanks so much! :aheartbea