1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for HobbySearch (Japan)

Jun 14, 2008

1. I just received my first order from HobbySearch (http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/doll/). Based on my ordering experience, I would highly recommend HobbySearch as an English-language online source for Azone and Cuties 60cm clothes and shoes, as well as for 1/6 clothes and lots of other hobby items. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

* What did you order? Multiple Azone 60cm clothing items, including two pairs of shoes
      * When did you order? Sunday, June 8
      * How was the communication? Excellent. HobbySearch sent clear and thorough update emails at every step of the ordering, packing, and shipping process.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy credit-card checkout system.
      * How long did it take to ship? I received my order by EMS (the only international shipping option that Hobby Search offers) on Friday, June 13. FIVE DAYS from order to arrival--including the trip from Tokyo to Kansas!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES. Yes, yes, yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes--the website is very clear and easy to navigate. HobbySearch also marks sold-out and waitlist items, so there's no doubt about what's currently in stock.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%. I have a hard-to-fit ShinyDoll girl, and Azone clothes and shoes are a great fit for her as well as being high quality.
      * Other points: Besides being impressed with HobbySearch's extensive catalog and speedy service, I was impressed by their careful packing of my order. No flimsy, caved-in boxes here!