Feedback for Hobbysue

May 15, 2007

1. Can you please post any feedback for transactions you have done with me here. Thanks!

2. I bought a half-eyed K head from Hobbysue and the entire transaction was smooth and beautiful! The head arrived very quickly (much faster than I expected) and in great condition, was very well packaged, and was shipped out immediately after I sent payment. Thanks for a wonderful transaction, Hobbysue!

3. Hi,

I just purchased a cute Hana Angel from Sue. Transaction was easy and accomplished quickly. She was shipped very quickly and I had my new girl within a week. Thanks,

Linda
      mybluecat

4. HobbySue purchased a mnf shiwoo off me; she paid very promptly and was very understanding and excellent with communication throughout the sale. :D

Thankyou~!

5. I bought a Soom Vega and Dollzone body from Sue. Doll was as advertised and the transaction went very smoothly. She even sent eyes along! Thank you! I would buy from her again!

6. Great person to deal with. She has bought a number of things from us including large value items with no problems. :)

Highly recommend.

7. Hobbysue commissioned me for face ups on her Domuya Sophie and Pukipuki heads. She was friendly and lovely to work with! She even worked out a more convenient payment + shipping method for me. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :)

8. I purchased a head from Hobbysue, it was mailed out quickly and was just as expected! Would buy from again! :)

9. I bought a Happydoll Dorothy from Sue and was extremely happy with my purchase. Sue is honest, helpful and straight forward. She is also my friend and I appreciate her friendship. I highly recommend buying with confidence from her. Sue is very fair in how she prices her merchandise and you will not have to be concerned with being over charged. I wish I could say that about more people. What can I say, she's the best!

Love ya, Sue!

Sylvia

10. Hobbysue purchased a Yoshida Style Ball Jointed Doll Making Guide Book from me.
      Quick payment, excellent communication, very friendly, everything went smoothly, highly recommended! I would love to do business with her again.

Thank you!

11. I purchased a Domuya Flexi Fin from Hobbysue. She arrived in record time, in great condition and very well wrapped. I would definitely buy from Sue again.

12. I adopted a Soom Sard from Hobbysue. Perfect communication all the way. Shipping was fast and he came perfectly. Recommend highly and thanks very much!!

13. I puchased Soom Beryl from Hobbysue, and everything went great! Friendly, good communication, and doll arrived in perfect condition. Thanks a bunch! ^_^

14. Bought two minimee heads from Hobbysue. Best seller! Amazing communication, fastest shipping to America I've ever seen o.O Great packaging and a smooth transaction all the way around!

15. I bought a migidoll miho head from Hobbysue. Super transaction, quick ship, nice person to deal with!

16. HobbySue - bought a Volks Olivia from me and the transaction was perfect! She did a short layaway and payments were fast! :) She already has Olivia and is enjoying her in her new home in AU.

Sue is a great person and good with Email! I reccomend her for any item and sells!

Thanks,

17. HobbySue is a brilliant seller, I purchased a doll from her and the communication was excellent. I wouldnt hesitate to recomend her to anyone looking for a simple and friendly transaction on DoA. Thanks so much again :)

18. Hobbysue sold me a FairyLand Cali and the transaction went superbly. She was very flexible with payments and pick up arrangements, and she included eyes, a wig and some clothes, as well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again and highly reccomend her as a seller.

19. I am sorry that this is a bit late but I bought a PpoPpo from Hobbysue. Hobbysue was very nice to work with and was very understanding with me. I love my PpoPpo very much I would love to work with Hobbysue again ^___^

20. I am sorry that this is a bit late but I bought a PpoPpo from Hobbysue. Hobbysue was very nice to work with and was very understanding with me. I love my PpoPpo very much I would love to work with Hobbysue again ^___^