1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for hobbywhelmed

Oct 10, 2006

1. As suggested, so I do.... This is the thread, if you want to leave feedback from our transactions!
      :)

As of 10/10/06, I've already bought and gotten items from

CherryStreet~Sera (clothes)
      ginarolo (eyes)
      Thomas (Hound)

:)

2. I sold a body to hobbywhelmed and had a wonderful transaction, she was great with emails and quick to pay. Thanks again

3. hobbywhelmed was fantastic to deal with - she paid quickly & communicated well. Your Hound will be shipped tomorrow!
      Anna

4. hobbywhelmed paid very promptly and is so nice to deal with. Thanks!

5. Lovely, lovely buyer--hobbywhelmed kept up fabulous communication, paid right when she promised to, and was nice enough to send me a picture of her handsome boy wearing the sweater I knitted! :aangel:

6. Great buyer! Fast payer and excellent communication! Highly recommended! Thank you!

7. Lovely buyer! Paid really fast and was all kindness, a great person to deal with. I hope your Hound arrives fast and safe, thank you!!!!

8. I sold some eyes to hobbywhelmed and I was paid promptly and told when they arrived- very good buyer to deal with! A+++

9. Hobbywhelmed is a delight to do business with. She bought my Soah and paid very quickly. Excellent communications. I know my girl is going to a good home. A++++++ :thumbup

10. Excellent buyer. I sold a pair of Souldoll optional hands to hobbywhelmed. She replied to PMs quicky and payed IMMEDIATELY. Thank you for the pleasant transaction!

11. I sold a head to her recently (jeez that doesen't sound right at all..lol) and she sent the payment very quickly.

very friendly, Good buyer.

12. I had a great transaction with hobbywhelmed. She paid lightning fast and was very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend her to any seller. Thanks hobbywhelmed.

13. I sold some clothes to hobbywhelmed and she was a jolly nice buyer! :)

thank you very much^^

14. (geeze, almost forgot :sweat sorry!)
      ^___^ Really great buyer! :aheartbea
      Nice and really great communication!
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

15. Great buyer, very fast payment, thanks again :3

16. Hobbywhelmed was an AWESOME person to deal with! Fast payment, and fun to talk to! :) I couldn't have asked for Angel to go to a better home! :)

17. Hobbywhelmed bought several jewelry sets & pieces from me, she paid fast and was super-friendly and easy to deal with! An absolute pleasure ;) I would welcome the chance to do business with her again!!

18. Yay! She bought a doll from me and paid quickly and had excellent communication :D She's lovely to work with and thank you so much

19. hobbywhelmed bought a coat for Dollshe boys from me and she paid very quickly! Excellent buyer! X3
      I'm shipping it out today!! :)

20. I have had the pleasure to work with hobbywhelmed more than once, and she is fantastic. She responds quickly to PMs and emails, and is always very prompt with her payments. Very friendly as well, with a great sense of humor.
      I highly recommend this member to anyone. You will not be disappointed! She is super sweet!

Thanks!
      -Staci :fangirl: