1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Holic

Aug 31, 2009

1. Please if you buy something from me, or vice versa, leave your comment here. Thank you very much :)

2. Holic purchased a YOSD from me. She was really sweet, prompt payment and kindly let me know when she pick up the package. Everything went smoothly. Very lovely buyer and won't hesitate to do a transation with her again. Thank you so much:)

3. Perfect transaction with Holic who purchased a tan DES from me on layaway. Payment was as agreed and communication was great. An excellent buyer!! :aheartbea

4. Holic bought a Yo-SD from me.
      Payment is fast, and full of patient.
      Very good transaction!

5. Holic bought my YOSD Colin, and she is a pleasure to deal with. Very responsible with layaway payments and great communication.
      Highly recommended!

thank you so much!!

6. I purchased a Volks Ryu head on layaway from Holic. She was excellent to work with. Fast communication and shipping and the head was packaged well. I would highly recommend her.

7. I bought a beautiful girl from Holic!
      We had a very nice communication,Holic is such a friendly person!
      Holic packed the doll very securely and shipped her quickly!She put also a very nice letter and a crochet hat as a gift in to the package.
      Many thanks again for this great and nice transaction,Holic!

8. I bought a Hewitt from her! Good and very friendly :) nice shipping too! thank you so much :))))

9. Holic sold me her sc-doll Kaka head. I'm impressed with how well the head was packed and the speed of shipping. A very nice transaction all around and I would certainly deal with her again!:chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry

10. I bought a SD10 boy body from Holic.
      She is really great seller, super fast and well communication.
      She is really polite and friendly.
      I ask her to send the body unstrung and she securely packed the parts so well.
      The body was shipped promptly after I finished the payment with proper tracking number.
      What more can I ask!
      Recommended seller.
      Thank you so much.

11. Holic bought my SDGR girl body.
      She is very friendly, and very fast contact.
      Very good transaction.:fangirl:
      I recommend her! Thank you so much~

12. I bought a Lati BM Mystic Miel from Holic. She sent her quickly and with a TON of beautiful handmade extras! Thank you so much :D

13. ~Positive Feedback~ :)
      I bought a doll head from Holic, communication was fast and friendly, she posted very quickly, the head was well packaged and she even included eyes, wig and a free gift! Head arrived exactly as pictured/described, a perfect smooth transaction. I highly recommend dealing with Holic.

14. I purchased outfits from Holic

Holic is probably one of the sweetest people Ive met online

She is always so friendly in her communication and she responds to PM's superfast

I loved the transaction with her - the items arrived really fast and in mint condition, If I hadnt known she has had it for a long time, I would have guessed it was new !

Thank you so much for being such a professional and I wouldnt hesitate to purchase from you again :)

15. I bought a MNF head from Holic. She is very friendly and comunicative. And she shipped the package very well, it arrived in perfect conditions and with an unexpected present :3

I totally recommend her!

16. I purchased an MSD clothing set from Holic, she let me know when the items were shipped and they arrived swiftly, exactly as described. Overall, a very pleasant transaction - Many thanks!

17. I've bought Volks YoSD Colin from Holic!
      The communication was great and everything was awesome! It was pleasure for me to deal with her!

18. I have bought a Mio coat from Holic <3
      It arrived so fast and well wrapped <3 Thank you so much dear, it is fantastic!

19. I traded my DWC #02 head with Holic for her Kira head. Communication was prompt and friendly, and I'm very happy with my new girl. Thanks so much again!

20. Purchased 2 MSD dresses from Holic. Communication was always prompt and pleasant. The item arrived quickly and safely. The dresses are gorgeous and I love them. All around wonderful transaction.