Feedback for hollym

Oct 12, 2018

1. I sold a a Dollshe Fashion Rey Lewis to hollym. Great communication and prompt payment.
      The transaction was really smooth and I would be happy to deal with her anytime :)

Thanks again!

2. hollym bought a Dollzone 1/4 body from me, and everything went perfectly. Very friendly, paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. I'd be happy to do business again anytime. :)

3. hollym bought a bobobie body from me, communication was fantastic, payment was received quickly. All around great transaction. Thanks :)

4. Hollym bought two resinsoul heads from me. Communication was great and payment was quick, and Hollym let me know when the heads arrived safe and sound. ^_^ Thankyou!

5. Hollym bought two Doll Leaves Heads from me - a Lan and a Kira. They were a pleasure to work with and she let me know as soon as the heads arrived safely.

6. Purchased a Doll Leaves Hily in Grey from me...payment received quickly, fabulous communication. Another great transaction!

7. Hollym purchased an Akagidoll Youyue head from me. Payment was prompt, she let me know when the head arrived, and she was very understanding when it took me a bit to get back to her on things. Would definitely deal with again, thanks so much. ^^

8. Positive feedback. hollym purchased an IoS Claude head from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and quick payment. Thank you so much!

9. @hollym bought a Dika Doll head from me. They were polite in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the head had arrived. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction :thumbup

10. Hollym purchased a Withdoll Emma from me on the marketplace and was so wonderful to work with. I was selling Emma prior to a move to a new state, so it was a busy time for me. They paid quickly, were very kind and easy to communicate with, and were understanding of my hectic timelines and gaps in communication. They let me know when Emma arrived safely and I had a great time chatting and getting to know them. I would definitely recommend them to others and wouldn't hesitate to have more transactions on the future!

11. Hollym bought a Minifee Karsh from me.
      She paid super fast and was always very friendly and kind. She kept great communication too!

Thank you so much!

12. Positive Feedback.
      I sold a Little Monica Elena to hollym. She paid promptly, kept me up to date with shipping and was always nice to talk to. I would do business with her again.
      Thank you so much!

13. positive feedback! hollym purchased a modded minifee event head from me and the transaction was perfect. great communication, quick payment, and super nice. thank you so much!

14. Sold a DZ Msd Body to Hollym and it was nothing but a pleasant transaction ^-^
      Communication was great, payment was fast. 10/10 :thumbup