1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Holy_sin172

May 22, 2010

1. my feedback

2. i just buy from holy_sin172 a bbb bei and the transition was perfect super fast shipping and very pleasant to deal wit it :) highly recommended her !:D

3. Great trade with holy_sin172, very pleasant to deal with and highly recommended.

4. holy_sin172 bought a Pukipuki Rose from me~
      She had her on Layaway for a month.
      She was a doll to deal with even tho i had to remind her of paypal fees. XD
      Thanks for giving my girl a home~~~

5. holy_sin172 bought a littlefee shiwoo from me. Everything went really well. She had her layaway paid off before she said she would. She kept great contact the whole time. I will buy/sell with her again and I recommend her to everyone.
      thank you again for everything

6. I just bought a BBB An from Holy_sin172 and it was a pleasure to work with her. The doll is better than described, and he arrived very quickly. Very highly recommended!

7. Sold a customized handmade furwig to holy_sin172. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. I bought a Bobobie Weylen from her and he was shipped off very fast! great to work with! Thank you so much!