1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for honestrabbit

Jul 3, 2006

1. Hi, this is my feedback thread for people who have bought from me and sold me items, all good and bad feedback to be left here for honestrabbit:)

Info for people reading my feedback: I am a man and go by he/him, but am often assumed to be female in what is seen as a feminine hobby (no problem - I'm used to it), so the pronouns used below are all over the place!

#1 honestrabbit, Jul 3, 2006
      Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
    2. I sold a wig to honestrabbit, prompt payment, great communication, friendly and let's you know when the item arrives! Also leaves you feedback in return! LOL Really great to deal with! X3

3. I just received the world's cutest pair of MSD jammies from Honestrabbit. What a class act; how often does a seller check in to see whether you've received your item ok?!!

Highly recommended. :D

4. I bought a wig from Honestrabbit. The wig is great and I received it very quickly!

5. I sold a furwig to honestrabbit,super fast payment and good communication,great to deal with.
      Hope you get the wig soon^^

6. I bought 2 shirts and 2 pairs of pants from honestrabbit, they are so cute and she ships really fast. ^_^ Thank you!

7. lindyloo made me the best pair of blue fluffy pjs and slippers for abby! yay for lindyloo! thank you. xx

8. I ordered some undies from Lindyloo recently!

honestrabbit is a pleasure to deal with! Great communication, prompt shipping, quality items! I highly recommend Lindyloo clothes! :D

9. Thanks for a wonderful transaction! ^_^ You and Lindyloo have been most accomodating, and I really like the pretty skirts!

Skirts and fur scarf in the photo by honestrabbit/Lindyloo:
      [​IMG]

10. Sold a doll to Honestrabbit recently, transaction was excellent + very prompt payer, she couldn't have gone to a better home. Am also the recipient of many a Lindyloo item and my dolls love them :) hurrah for Honestrabbit :fangirl:

11. I bought a bunch of clothes and received them very quickly. They're adorable! All of the clothes fit well and look great

12. i bought some socks for my boys.
      they love them, and so do i!

13. I got really cute jammies from Honestrabbit.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

14. Bought a wig and was very pleased. XD Thanks again!

15. I received a wig from honestrabbit today, and it's really incredible! Well sewn, and the fur is so soft! Arrived very quickly, even from the UK to the US! I'll be sure to take pictures. ^^ Honestrabbit is a wonderful seller, very quick and polite! ^_^ Thank you!

16. Did a trade with honestrabbit, and that's exactly what he is -- an honest bun-bun! Neil is very cordial and extremely sweet. When my first wig didn't arrive, he was quick to ship me another one! I did receive one wig, so I'm not sure if that's the original one or not, but I guess we'll see if another one comes! XD

Don't worry, darlin' -- I'll mail you back the other wig if it does happen to come. That way you can either sell it or give it to someone else. <3

Buy with confidence from Neil! He's awesome!

17. I bought a couple of wigs and not only do they all fit great but there was also excelent communication, very happy over all :)

18. I just got three outfits today, and let me assure you that one is so fabulous that two of the girls are having a staredown to see who gets to wear it. :sweat

Seriously fun stuff here, and as usual Honestrabbit was a pleasure to do business with!

19. I ordered the blue swirl stockings from off of ebay :) they fit beautifully. fast shipment and great communication, absolutely wonderful sellers! thank you

20. Wonderful seller! Honestrabbit was extemely accomodating, and made my wigs super fast! They arrived on my doorstep just a few days after ordering them, all the way from the UK!
      Honestrabbit is also very kind and pleasant, and a good communicator! Thanks!